Eighteen<3

*!SMUT⚠️WARNING!*

*Liv's PoV*
E started the car, and rolled out of the wear-house drive way. He put his hand on my thigh, then quickly took it off. "What's wrong E?" I asked. He looked flustered. "I can't focus with-with you in this shorts." He said. He's right I'm wearing velvet black booty shorts, and his black hoodie. "Ughh pull over so I can change then." I said. He pulled over. UInstead of getting out of the car, I moved, and sat on his lap.

"Princess what-what are you doing?" He asked. I kissed his neck. I looked down, and he had a tent in his pants. That made me blush. "What's the matter daddy?" I whispered in his ear. He grunted, and squeezed my butt. He whined, and put his head in my neck. "I want you so bad." He said which was muffled from my sweater. "I'm all yours." I whispered in his ear. "Can I take care of my daddy, or does he want to do it himself?" I asked. "Baby please, but only if you want to princess." He said.

I smiled, and kissed him passionately, and slow. "Always the gentleman." I said then I pushed the bottom to make the seat lean back, and pushed the seat further from the starring wheel. I got on top of him, and started sucking his neck, while deeply grinding in him. He let a moan slip out, and when your man moans for you, it's hot!

I gave him three hickies in a row, and kissed all of them before pulling his pants down, leaving him in his Calvin's. I lifted up his shirt, and kissed up, and down his abs. I slowly pulled down his Calvin's, and palmed him while sucking his v-line. He let out little whimpers here, and there. I finally took him in my mouth, and deep throated him. I saw him throw his head back, and moan.

He put his hand on my head making a ponytail with my hair. "Kitten don't stop.-please don't stop." He said. I went faster, and deep throated him harder. He came in my mouth. He likes to watch me swallow, he thinks it hot. My cheeks were a little big from having his cum in my mouth. I sat up, and he was looking at me, then I swallowed. He smiled, and kissed me. "I love you princess." He said. "Love you more." I said going back to my seat.

*Ethan's PoV*
We finally arrived in New Jersey, and Liv is cuddled up asleep. So precious. I'm pretty nervous, my ex lives in NJ, and where we're going she's gonna meet Liv. I already know that she's gonna try to make Liv leave me, I just hope Liv loves me enough not to listen to her.

I pulled up at the K's old wear-house and all the old memories came rushing back. I don't want any of them, because they all are missing one thing. Liv.

"Babygirl wake up, we're here." I said. She was still dead asleep. I got out, and picked her up bridal style. She hummed, and wrapped her legs around my waist, and tucked her head in my neck. She kissed my neck once, and then snuggled back in my neck again. I walked in the doors, and immediately saw the person Ive been dreading to see.

Kayla.

"Wow E. Haven't changed a bit." She said biting her lip. I just rolled my eyes. "So, who's the whore?" She asked looking at Liv sleeping. "Liv isn't a mirror Kayla." I said. Liv moves a little bit. I just rubbed her backs Kayla scoffed and walked away.

I really hope my old friends aren't dicks to Liv. They have always been used to my past 'hook-ups' being bitches, but when they meet Liv who is sweet, and adorable... I'm nervous about their actions. I walked further in the wear-house, and went up-stairs. I opened the door to my old room, and it hasn't changed a bit. I laid Liv down, and put the blankets over her. "Sleep well beautiful." I whispered kissing her head.

I headed down stairs, and Jay, Mason, and Chase were in the kitchen. "Bro!" Jay yelled making me chuckle. I gave them all Bro hugs, then Gray, and the rest of the guys walked in. We all talked for a while, and were just watching TV.

I heard little footsteps come down the stairs, and Liv was walking towards me rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Well hello, who might this be?" Mason asked smirking. Liv smiled. "Hi I'm Liv, nice to meet you." She sweetly. He looked at her confused probably because she's not a bitch. She turned to me, and looks worried.

"Did I say something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Guys this is Liv, my girlfriend." I said. She sat on my lap, and rested her head on my shoulder. "Liv, Mason is just a little confused, because my past girlfriends were all bitches." I said. She just nodded. "Guys Liv is sweet, and innocent, unless she's in the ring... then she will beat your ass!" Nate said making Liv giggle.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Jay, and this Mason, and Chase." Jay said. Liv smiled. "Nice to meet you guys." She said shyly. I didn't know she was shy, but it's fucking adorable. Kayla walked in, the devil herself. "I see everyone met the princess." She said rolling her eyes. Liv looked a little confused. "Um hi I'm Liv." She said smiling. Kayla rolled her eyes. "I'm Kayla, Ethan's Ex." She said.

Liv smiled, and nodded. She yawned, and put her head back in my shoulder. "You tired baby?" I whispered in her ear. She hummed a yes. "Damn E, your girl is adorable." Chase said. I smiled. "I know." I said kissing her head. "She could be pretty if she wore some makeup." Kayla spat.

Liv looked up from my neck, and I could tell she was sad. Not many things get to Liv, but she is very insecure. "Makeup has never been my thing..." she said. Kayla scoffed. "Clearly. Didn't your mommy teach you to be a lady?" She asked. Liv's eyes immediately watered...

Fuck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part eighteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3