Eight<3

*Liv's PoV*

"Where is he!" I yelled.

"Your not gonna like it Liv... we're doing everything we can!"

"Grayson! Where the fuck is he?"

"Prison."

*three days earlier*
*Ethan's PoV*

I woke up the next day, and was gonna text Liv to see if she wanted to hang out. Instead I noticed I have some texts from an unknown number.

Unknown- You know, your girl is pretty cute. Can I borrow her sometime?
Unknown- Liv right? Is babygirl all alone?
Unknown- Think she's working at the gym today? Maybe I'll stop by, and show her a good time. Yeah?

Me- Touch her I fucking dare you. Who the fuck is this?

Unknown- Logan. Who else would it be dumbass. Meet me at **** **** and we will discuss this little problem of ours.

Me- I'll be there. Stay the fuck away from Liv! If you even think about touching my girl, I will rip your throat out faster than you can blink.
Read.

I showed Gray the texts, and we got all the guys, and decided to go. We didn't tell Liv, because he already wanted her, and I needed to know she was safe.

We pulled up to the place Logan wanted to meet up, and his whole gang was there. I told the guys to stay in hiding while Logan, and I chat. I got out of the car, and headed towards Logan.

"I'm here. Now what the fuck do you want?" I spat. He chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked through gritted teeth. "Well obviously not if I just fucking asked." I said, this guy is getting in my fucking nerves. "I want the one thing you have, that I don't... I don't want your money, drugs, or gang... I want The princess... I want Liv." He said calmly. Now it was my turn to chuckle. "I think the fuck not!" I spat getting more serious.

"Dolan, I'm gonna give you one chance to hand over Liv, and if you don't than something very bad will happen." He said playing with a knife. "Oh yeah, and what's that?" I spat. Just as I said that I heard police cars. The police have been looking for me since I was sixteen. "That." Logan said then ran to his car, and sped off.

I ran to my car, and the tires were slashed. I told all the guys to go, if I'm gonna go to prison they don't have to also. Grayson obviously fought this like hell, but I made him go. I'm his big brother... he doesn't need to go to prison with me.

——
*2 days later*
I got my jumpsuit, and put it on. Ahh the great shade out bright fucking orange, I can rock this. The guys said they are doing everything they can to get me out of this hell hole, but I'm in maximum security, so that plan is fucked. All I wanna do is see Liv. I want to hold Liv. I want to call her babygirl, and watch her blush, and shove me. I want to make her laugh, and watch her tilt her head back giggling.

I just. Want. Her.

*Liv's PoV*
Ethan has been gone for two days. Grayson said he's in a business trip, but I know for a fact that's false.

*Flashback*
"Liv if anyone ever tells you I went away, or I went somewhere, and won't be back for a while, they are lying. I will always tell you when I leave, or if I won't be back for a few days. There's a good chance I'm probably in trouble. Okay princess?"

I smiled, and hugged him.

"Okay E."
*Flashback over*

I know Ethan is in trouble, and if they guys just want to lie to me, than I'm gonna have to do this by myself... but first I need to now where he is.

I stormed into the wear-house, and into the meeting room. All the guys were in there.

"Where is he?" I asked Grayson. "Your not gonna like it Liv... we're doing everything we can!" He said in a soft tone. "Grayson. Where the fuck is he?" I asked getting very impatient. "Prison." He said. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. That just made me angrier. "My partner. My E-Ethan... is in prison?" I asked quietly. Grayson nodded.

I wiped my tears. "I'm getting him the fuck out of there, I don't care who I have to kill, what I have destroy, or where I have to go... I'm getting him back!" Then I stormed out, and guess what. I already have a plan, a perfect one.

——
*Ethan's PoV*
Grayson came to visit me today, and honestly I've never been more happy to see him.

"Bro, Liv was a mess." He said sadly. Liv? "What do you mean?" I asked. "Are you kidding me Ethan? Can you not see it? Liv loves you..." He said. I don't believe that. Yeah yeah, we play around, but liv would never love someone like me. "No she doesn't bro." I said putting my head down. "Liv stormed into the wear-house today yelling. She said, and I quote, I don't care who I have to kill, what I have to destroy, or where I have to go, I'm getting him the fuck out of there. Those were her words." He said.

"You can't let her do anything! I need to now that she is safe at all times. Is that clear?" I asked Seriously. "Liv isn't gonna stop. Dude we have tried everything, when they say maximum security, their not fucking around." He said. "Grayson, I'm gonna get out. Just please, keep Liv safe for me..." he said. He nodded.

——
All I can think about is Liv... she's the only thing on my mind. I just want Liv... no, no, I fucking need Liv. She makes me better, so much fucking better.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like part eight!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Love<3