Sixteen<3

*!SMUT ⚠️ WARNING!*

*Ethan's PoV*

Liv, and I walked back with to the guys, and everybody's attention immediately went to mine, and Liv's hands that were interlocked. "Hold on... is my favorite couple back?" Cameron asked. Liv giggled, and hummed a yes. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and kissed her cheek.

We all went back to Gray, and I's house. "I texted my dad that I was just gonna stay at a friends house." She said smiling. "Okay." I said turning On The microwave making popcorn. All the guys were in the living room, and Liv was about to go in there too, but I stopped her.

"You mean the world it me princess, I hope you know that." I said. She smiled, and nodded. "I do E, and I hope you know that your a pain in my ass, but I still love you." She said giggling. "Baby we both know I'm a bigger pain in a different area, especially when I'm rough." I said winking. She smacked my chest. "Ethan!" She said giggling. She turned to go back to the living room, and I finished making the popcorn for movie night.

We were all watching a movie, and Liv put her hand on my thigh. Not in a sexual way or anything, but the fella in my pants took it a whole nother way. She was focused on the movie, and I put my hand in her thigh. She turned, and smiled resting her head in my shoulder. I slowly moved my hand up higher, and higher, until I touched her lace panties, and made her jump.

"Stop it." She said through gritted teeth. I just chuckled. I moved her panties out of the way, and before she had time to smack my arm away  I plunged a finger inside of her. She moaned quietly, and grabbed my arm. I was pumping in and out with two fingers, and she was shaking. Before I could make her cum she stood up. "I'm going to bed." She said then hugged everyone goodnight.

——
A few minutes later I headed up stairs, and Liv was laying in my bed. I climbed on top of her, and she tossed her phone to the floor, and gave me her attention. "Mine." I said kissing her neck. "I'm the only one that gets to kiss these, because these are mine." I said kissing her lips. Then I grabbed her boobs, and massaged then. "'Mine." I growled kissing them ripping off her shirt. She was wearing a nightgown so now she's in just her underwear and bra.  I grabbed her butt, and squeezed it. "All mine." I whispered. "And these." I said grabbing her princess parts. "Your beautiful, tight princess parts, are mine." I growled kissing her.

"All yours daddy." She whispered in my ear. I grunted from the tightness of my pants. "Don't whisper in daddy's ear unless you want him to fuck the shit out of you." I said kissing her neck. "Do it." She whispered in my ear.

I grunted, and slid down to her legs. I slowly opened her legs, and kissed up her thighs. I ripped off her lace underwear with my teeth. "Keep them open baby, let daddy eat without being interrupted." I said then plunged my tongue into her already dripping heat. "Who made you this wet babygirl?" I asked. "My daddy did." She moaned. I hummed. I stuck three fingers in her, and pumped in and out. "Who's your daddy princess?" I asked. She moaned really loud. "You baby, you are!" She screamed.

Her legs started shaking, and she came on my fingers followed by a moan. I licked my fingers clean, and kissed her. She flipped us, and pulled down my sweatpants, then my Calvin's. She sat on my chest, and kissed my neck. Then she slowly lowered herself on to my dick. I let out a moan, and she rocked back, and forth. I grabbed her butt, and squeezed it tightly. "Your so fucking tight babygirl." I grunted. She moaned, and put her head in my neck sucking, and leaving love bites. I moaned loudly, and she shut me up with a kiss. I started to twitch inside of her.

She kissed, and nibbled on my ear. "Cum in me daddy, I'm on the pill." She whispered. I immediately grabbed her hips, and shot my cum into her. She moaned, and came undone all over me. She was about to get off, but I stopped her. "Be a good girl, and ride daddy's face babygirl." I said grabbing her thighs.

I licked up, and down her heat getting all her cum in my mouth. "Your so sweet kitten." I hummed into her. She was moaning super loud. "Daddy don't s-stop." She moaned grabbing the head board. Then she came in my mouth followed by a loud moan.

She flipped down beside me, and I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you babydoll." I said into her neck. She played with my hair. "I missed you more my love." She said, and kissed my cheek. I gently grabbed her cheeks, and kissed her. "I love you." We said at the same time. Liv giggled, and wrapped her arms around me.

After she fell asleep, I shut my eyes thinking about her. I lost her, but she came back. She sure as hell didn't have to come back, but she did...

I drive her crazy, but she keeps me sane...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part sixteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Loves<3