Twenty Seven<3

*Liv's PoV*
(Two months later)
I haven't talked to Ethan in almost two months and I can tell you confidently that I'm still in love with him, and I hate myself everyday for it. I'm still in the gang and all the guys treat me extra special lately probably because of Ethan.

I promised Lisa, the twins mom that I would go to her Christmas party, but I don't know about that anymore. I'm pretty sure they know that Ethan and I are not together, so I hope I don't have to go. I don't want to see Ethan. I mess with my schedule all the time so that I don't run into him or anything. I decided to call Gray and ask his opinion.

"Hey Liv whats up?" He asked. He has his same joyful voice. "Hey Gray um, so I don't know what to do. I promised Lisa I would go to the Christmas party, but you know..." I said. He sighed. "Liv, my mom really wants you there. The fam knows what Ethan did and they are pretty mad at him, but they love you. I think you should come. Show my ass of a twin what he's missing." He said. I giggled. "Okay Gray." I said laughing. He chuckled. "Talk to you later." He said. "Bye!" I said.

I texted Carson and told her I needed a dress and she agreed to go to the mall with me. "Hey babe!" She yelled jumping in my Range. "Hey babe looking hot mami!" I said. She laughed and plugged her phone into the aux. We were jamming out to some music until we got to our favorite mall.

"So, I was thinking a white dress." I said. She smiled and smirked. "What?" I asked laughing. She had a devilish look in her eyes. "Your gonna show up to that Christmas party smiling hot babe, I'm gonna make sure if it!" She said grabbing my arms pulling me into the first store.

"No." She said blankly looking at the god awful dress she picked. I giggled and went back into the changing room. "Ew! That dress makes you look like a bag of cheese balls babe, I'm sorry next!" She yelled. I laughed and went back into the Now all too familiar changing room.

I walked out in a gorgeous dress. All white, and all lace accents, and it hugs my waist perfectly. "Holy shit!" Carson said choking on her mint gum I gave her in the car. I giggled. Her eyes widened. "That's the fucking one Liv! Ethan's gonna see you and lose his shit!" She yelled making people look at us. Oh geez. I love her.

I paid for my dress and left the mall more than happy. While there I also decided to get two new pairs of vans, some shirts, new jeans, and what the hell a Gucci belt. You gotta treat yourself hun! One more thing Carson and I got matching necklaces. They say babe on them and they are gold. Super cute not gonna lie!

I had to go to the wear-house because Gray called me to help out a new guy in the gang. Apparently his name is Brice, and he needs help with fighting. He probably sucks ass. Ethan is gonna be there, so I'm preparing myself to not talk to him. It's hard to talk to him because whenever I speak he calls me baby, or babygirl, and it's too hard to hear that from him.

I arrived at the wear-house and locked my range. The training room was flooded for a while, but now it's back to normal thank god! It was getting awkward seeing Ethan everyday at the gym.

I walked in and nobody was there. Maybe there in the training room Liv! Dumb bitch... Sometimes I wanna beat my own ass for being so stupid honestly. I walked into the training room and scanned it. Ethan and Everett were on the bags, Mason and Cameron were lifting, and a bunch of other guys were just standing around. I saw Gray with some guy. Very tall, tan, dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Damn. "Hey Liv!" Gray yelled making everyone including Ethan look in my direction. I pretended I didn't see him and smiled waving. I gave Gray a hug and we did a handshake. It's pretty cool. Feel free to be jealous. "Hi I'm Liv nice to meet you." I said to the new guy. He smirked. "Damn. It's my pleasure babygirl." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Really Gray another fuck boy?" I asked. He chuckled and shrugged. "Who was the first?" Brice asked. I giggled. "Actually Garett here was the first." I said laughing. He chuckled shaking his head.

*Ethan's PoV*
Liv was working out with the new guy Brice. It's so fucking hard to see her I just want to hold her in my arms, and never ever let go again. They stopped sparring and started talking. "So, am I the best fighter you've ever sparred or what?" He asked. She smiled. "No, I'd probably have to say Gray or Ethan." She said. Hearing my name roll of her tongue gives me goosebumps. "The pretty boys? Come on!" He scoffed. Oh shit. She clenched her fists.

"Yeah. They're great fighters." She said blankly. "Babe come on. They're probably dating." He said chuckling. I walked over just Incase Liv did something. She clenched her jaw. "You might wanna stop talking about them if you don't want your ass kicked." She said. He scoffed. "What's wrong? Gotta soft spot for Gray, oh no... I know it's Ethan isn't it? You know I heard about what happened that a shame. He doesn't deserve you anyways, a low life like him?" He said.

She slowly walked towards him. Shit...