Thirty<3

*Liv's PoV*
I shake my head releasing me of my day dream of Ethan. "Carson I can't just forgive him, even though that's what I want to do." I sighed. "Babe I get it. You have trust issues, that's not your fault." She said rubbing my shoulder. I sighed then my phone started to ring. I looked at the contact name and it was my dad.

"Hey dad!" I said. "Hey kiddo I got some big news." He said. I miss his voice. "What's up?" I asked. "Liv! You got invited to Oregon to train Ryan Drake for the UFC!" He said. I froze in excitement. "Are you kidding?!" I yelled. I looked to Carson who was motioning for me to tell her what the hell had me so excited. "Yeah, but you have to be here tomorrow to pack." He said. I smiled huge. "Okay okay, I'll be there tomorrow love you dad!" I yelled hanging up.

"What?" Carson yelled. I explained her everything and she was so excited for me. "You need to tell the twins." She said. I nodded and got up going to find them. I made it to where they were. I stood in front of them in the couch. "Hey guys, um can I talk to you alone?" I asked. They smiled and nodded. We went into Ethan's room and they were sitting in the bed waiting for me to talk.

"So... I'm going to Oregon to train Ryan Drake for the UFC..." I said smiling. Their eyes widened and they smiled. They got up and hugged me making me giggle. "Liv that's awesome!" Gray said. I nodded smiling. "How long will you be gone for?" E asked. I bit my lip. "Three months..." I said quietly. His jaw dropped and he put his head down. "Um, I'll let you guys talk..." Gray said. I nodded as he walked out.

E was just sitting their looking lost in his thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. He scoffed. "You, your the only fucking thing that's ever on my mind." He said making me blush. "Liv this is great, but I'm gonna miss you so much." He said. I smiled. God dammit I want to forgive him so bad, but if I do then he will think his actions don't have consequences...

"I'll mis you too E." I said. He sighed. "Your gonna go there and forget about me. Your gonna meet someone else and love someone else..." he said quietly. I sighed. I wrapped my arms around him. He put his head in my neck. "You know I have to stop loving you first... you know I believe anything is possible, but forgetting about you? Really? That's fucking impossible." I said sighing. He lifted his head and weakly smiled.

"When you come back, you would have forgotten us." He said. I grabbed both cheeks, and kissed his cheek. "How could I forget the boy I'm in love with?" I asked. I looked into his eyes. "Your in love with me?" He asked. Is he an actual fucking idiot? "Are you serious?" I asked sassily. He looked into my eyes. "Yes Ethan. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with a boy that has cheated, but who has also made me feel like the only girl in the world. I'm the idiot who's still in love with you." I said. He looked down.

"I'm so sorry princess." He said. God that fucking name. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I know." I said sighing. "I gotta leave today so I can start packing tomorrow." I said. He nodded. "We will come with you, I'm not letting you leave without saying goodbye." He said. I smiled and nodded.

I got all my stuff packed up from the twins house and said my goodbyes to Sean and Lisa. We headed to the airport. Carson and I drove with the twins who drove. Ugh I don't want to be back in the plane...

We finally arrived in LA and headed home. I slowly drifted off to sleep in the car listening to Gray and E talking about gangs and stuff. I felt someone hold me and I slightly bounce when they take a step. I slowly opened my eyes to see the only person that I know better than myself. "Ethan?" I asked. He looked down and smiled. "Sorry babygirl, you fell asleep." He said giving me butterflies.

Next thing I know E laid me down and kissed my head. He was walking away and I sat up grabbing his hand. "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow E." I whispered. He smiled and nodded. "Sleep well beautiful." He said walk me out and closing my door.

I woke up the next day to a storm outside. I love the storm it's my favorite. I packed up my things and said goodbye to my dad and Lee. I got the regular be safe, call everyday, and I will miss you speech from the both of them.

I arrived at the wear house to say goodbye to the guys, and the boy I love. Wish me luck. This is the hardest part.