Twenty Eight<3

*Ethan's PoV*
She slowly walked towards him. "Don't fucking about to him like that." She spat. He scoffed. "Liv he cheated on you." He said making my jaw clenched. "Yeah. I'm pretty fucking aware of that." She said through gritted teeth. He smirked and whispered something in her ear. She immediately punched him. He fell to the floor followed by getting on top of him, and sending a hard ass punch to his face.

I walked over and picked her up by her waist flipping her over my shoulder. "Ethan Dolan put me down!" She yelled. She finally stopped squirming and just hung there. I walked in the bathroom sitting her in the sink. "Liv. Stop. You can't keep doing this." I said. She scoffed. "Doing what Ethan?" She asked. "Protecting me." I said in a duh tone. She sighed and hopped off of the counter. "Move. I'm gonna fucking kill him." She said sternly.

"What did he say baby?" I asked. She looked sad. "Nothing but the truth, and the truth fucking hurts." She said with tears in her eyes. "Will you tell me what he said?" I asked. She sniffled. "He told me the truth Ethan. The reality of everything. I'll never be good enough, he knows, you know it, now I know it." She said. I sighed.

"God dammit Liv! How many times do I have to tell you? Your amazing, your fucking perfect babydoll. What more do you want to hear?" I asked. She whipped her tears. "Three little words Ethan, but I wanted you to mean them." She said walking out of the bathroom. I sighed, dammit.

I want to stop her and never let her go, but she deserves someone so much better than me. I lost the most perfect girl in the world, I cheated on her twice, she was almost kidnapped because of me, and I broke her heart... and yet she still fights for me, she broke me out of a prison, and she loves me...

I'm such a fuck up!
*Liv's PoV*
I was laying in bed watching the vampire diaries, and thinking about life. The love of my life doesn't love me back, my heart feels like it's in a billion pieces, and my knuckles fucking hurt. I sighed looking at my ceiling.

"Why do I have to love him so much?" I whispered. Not needing an answer; though I never got one either. I know exactly why I love him, and I honestly wish we could forget all the bull shit and be together... but villains never get happy endings I suppose...

I decided to take Carson to the Christmas party with me, because I feel like it would be awkward. I obviously asked Lisa and Sean, and they were cool with it. I was supposed when I answered the phone and they were so excited to see me. Gray tells me all the time that Mr.Dolan gives Ethan a hard time for losing me. If I'm being honest, he still has me, and I sure as hell wish he didn't.

Carson and I are gonna pack than catch a flight to NJ, than probably stay with the Dolans. Lisa made it very clear that she wanted us in her home, and not it a hotel. I barely know her and I already love her.

"Hey Carse are you done packing?" I asked. She walked in shaking her hips to the blasting music we were playing. "Yeah babe, how long are we staying for?" She asked. She's so forgetful. "Just three days." I said. She smirked. "That's more than enough time for me to snatch up a cute jersey guy." She said. I broke into laughter and finished packing.

My dad and Lee dropped us off at the airport and we said out goodbyes. Dad gave me the usual speech about how if anyone messes with me to beat their ass. He gets me. We boarded the plane and we both put our earbuds in and leaned our heads against each other.

"Hey Gray, we'll be there in like 10 minutes okay?" I said through the phone. "Yup drive safe babe." He said. I sighed chuckling and hung up. "You'll like their parents they are nice." I said. Carson smiled and nodded. "You excited to snatch up some cute guys?" She asked. I chuckled. "No babe, it's complicated." I said. She nodded and smirked.

Lisa opened the door and engulfed me in a hug. "Liv! Oh my goodness your even more gorgeous than I thought!" She said hugging me. I giggled. "Um thank you Lisa, but your the gorgeous one here." I said. We walked in and I met Sean. "Well if it isn't the beautiful Liv." Sean said. I smiled. "Thank you Sean." I said. He pulled me into a hug. "He lost something special darling." He whispered. I weakly smiled and nodded.

Ethan and Gray walked downstairs. "Hey Liv, Hey Carson!" Gray said. We smiled. I hugged Gray then Ethan. "So. When is this party." I asked. Lisa clapped her hands. "Ooh tomorrow. We play games, and invite a bunch of friends!" She said excitedly. I giggled and nodded. It's like 11:00 pm now. I yawned. "I think I'm gonna head to bed." I said. Carse and I have separate rooms. The twins house is huge. I was taking out my contacts when E walked in.

I looked up into the mirror and he was leaning against the door frame watching me. I chuckled. "What are you looking at?" I asked smiling. He shrugged. "The most beautiful thing in the world." He said in a duh time. I giggled. "Thanks E." I said putting on my glasses. "You know... I want us to work Liv." He said quietly. "I know you think you want us to work E, but when we try you change." I said. He looked down.

"Liv I'm in love with you, and I know I made a mistake and I'm so so sorry." He said. I nodded. "I don't think I have to tell you how I feel, you already know, it's obvious. I don't know what you want Ethan. I don't know what your looking for, but it's not me. Clearly." I said grabbing some pajamas. He sighed.

"Liv I made the biggest mistake of my life losing you, please just give me another chance..."