Fifteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*

I feel like I'm numb. I can't feel anything, but pain. Without her I'm nothing. With out Liv... I'm just another oxygen thief that the world doesn't need.

"Bro Liv is fighting today, your going weather you like it or not." Gray said. Gray has been pretty upset with me about the hole thing, and I don't blame him. If I was in Liv's position I would've told myself to go to hell after what I did, but Liv didn't leave me... not completely at least.

——
*Liv's PoV*

I was wrapping my knuckles, and stretching my arms. Adam came over. "Hey Liv, your so gonna win fight night!" He said. I chuckled. "Yeah right, Dave is fighting." I said. Dave is a huge guy at the gym. 6,3 over two hundred pounds. "Trust me Liv... you got this!" He said. I smiled, and nodded.

I saw my medics walk over to the corner of my opponent like always. I was just jumping up, and down shaking out my muscles in the ring when I heard gray from behind me. I look and Ethan is there too. "Hey guys." I aid smiling. "They both smiled, and said hey. "Who are you fighting Cole?" Gray asked. "First? Allan. I'm not aloud to fight the girls, because I'm too rough." I said. They nodded. "Good luck, kick some ass!" Gray said. I chuckled.

"Please be careful." Ethan said. He looked sad. "Always am." I said smiling. I jumped down, and gave him a hug, before getting back in the ring being faced with Allen.

I shook his hand before walking back to my corner, and drinking some water. "Fight!" The guy yelled.

Allan was just walking around the ring not doing anything. He's cocky as hell. I punched him in the face catching him off balance. I got on top of him, and punched him three times two right's, and a left.

He kicked me off, and I quickly stood up to my feet. He swung twice at me, and I dodged both catching the third. I twisted his arm making him wince in pain. He fell to the floor. I got on top of him, and put him in a headlock. He was pulling at my arms, and I was about to loose my hip, but I held it.

"Don't loose that grip Liv!" My dad yelled. I pulled him tighter, and I could tell his face was blue. He tapped my arm three times, and I let him go. He rolled away coughing.

First fight was a victory. One down three to go.

I jumped out of the ring, and Matt, and Ev came up to me. "Nice fight Liv, I thought you were gonna kill him!" Matt said. I giggled. "Thanks." I said. "So, how are you, and lover boy?" Ev asked. He's a sensitive subject. "Um okay?" I said. They nodded, and walked away.

——
I was down to my last fight agains Dave... the biggest guy I've ever seen. I was tapping my foot nervously in my stool in the corner of the ring. "Nervous?" I heard Ethan ask. "Very." I said. "Who are you fighting?" He asked. I pointed to the biggest guy in the gym. "No. No fucking way. I'm not letting you get hurt Liv!" He said. I weakly smiled. "Yeah well I want to win, so I have to beat him." I said. "Liv what if you get hurt?" He asked. I smiled. "I'm invincible in the ring E." I said smiling.

He just chuckled. He shot me a big white smile that I love so much. "Kick some ass babygirl." He said. I smiled, and nodded. I miss those annoying nicknames so much. You have no idea how much I want him to call me those dumbass names again.

I shook out my arms, and cracked my neck. Dave, and I were face to face, and he smiled. "I don't want to hurt you princess." He said. I smiled. "You won't."

Then the bell rang. "Fight!" We heard. He ran at me, and it took every bit of strength in my body to flip him. He landed on his back, and got on top of him punching him over, and over, over. He rolled out from under me, and stood at his feet. He tried to punch me, but I dodged it.

I jumped in his back, and wiggles my way on to his shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his neck cutting of his air. He fell backwards slamming me in the floor. I held my grip though. If I let go I'm gonna be in some deep shit. I wasn't strong enough to choke him out so I got on top, and sent two hard ass punched to the face. The third lunch knocked him out. Holy. Shit.

I rolled of his unconscious body, and laid in the floor out of breath. I heard a bunch of cheering, and I saw E run in the ring. I sat up, and he lifted me in the air. I giggled loudly as he spun me around. "You did it baby!" He said. I miss him calling me that. I hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist. I looked deep into his eyes, and I don't know what happened but, I put both hands in his cheeks, and placed my lips on his.

He pulled back, and smiled then he kissed me harder this time. I played with his hair, as our lips were on one another. I pulled away, and rested my forehead on his. We both smiled. "OOOH!" I heard all the guys say. Ethan turned, and there they were watching us. I jumped down, and flipped them off making them chuckle.

I walked over to my dad, and brother, and gave them both a big hug. The announcer called me into the ring. "And it's my honor to present the raining champion, and undefeated LIV COLE!" He yelled. I smiled wide when everyone cheered.

I was unwrapping my knuckles, and cleaning them off. "Hey Liv." I turned, and Ethan was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Hey E." I said going back to my knuckles. "Liv... I want you back. I want you to be mine again." He said. I turned, and weakly smiled. "Only you, and me? Nobody else?" I asked. "I promise Liv you, and me. Nobody else!" He said with hope in his eyes. I jumped in his arms hugging him. "I'm so fucking in love with you Babygirl. I'm nothing without you." He said in my neck. I pulled away, and put my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you more handsome." I said making him smile. Then he smashed his lips on mine, but still kept it gentle. I love him with every piece of my heart. What would I do without him?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part fifteen!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Honey!<3