Twelve<3

*Ethan's PoV*

Everyone was in the training room working out, and Liv was sparring with Gray. I walked in, and she had him pinned to the floor, and was about to punch him, but stopped. "I would never hurt you." She said getting off. Gray just let out a bunch of air. "Good. I thought I was about to get my ass kicked." Liv just giggled. I walked over to the guys, and Alex was just chilling on his phone. "Hey bro what's up?" He said.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get food." I said. He nodded, and told all the guys. Liv was unwrapping her knuckles, and she looked up, and smiled at me. "Hey E. What you doing?" She asked. "We're gonna go get food." I said. She nodded. "Okay. Let me get changed." She jogged off smiling.

I was in the living room with the guys, and remembered I should tell them about Liv, and I. "Oh yeah, hey guys Liv, and I are dating, so don't try anything on my girl." I said looking at my phone. "Bro, I'm pretty sure we all heard you, and Liv on movie night." He said. I just smirked. "What can I say, I know how to pleasure my baby." I said. They just chuckled.

Liv hops down the stairs smiling. "Speak of the angel." Grayson said. She smiled. "You were talking about me?" She asked seeming nervous. "Only good things babygirl." Alex said. I shot him a glare. "Alex, for your own sake don't call me that. I would hate to see you get killed by Ethan." She said. I chuckled. "Let's go!" Ev said walking out the door. Liv slipped to my car, and jumped in.

——
We were all at the pizza place, and Liv just left to go to the bathroom. "Dude let's have some fun with Liv. Put a wire on a waiter, and tell him to flirt with her... let's see how loyal your babygirl is." Matt said. I thought about it for a second. I nodded smiling.

I walked up to some guy, and patted his back putting a wire on it. "Hey man, I'll give you twenty bucks to flirt with my girl. I wanna see if she's loyal." I said. He nodded smiling. I told him what she looks like, and he said he would do it.

We sat at the table listening in my phone. We saw him walk to Liv, and start talking to her.

"Hey cutie." He said.
"Um hello?" Liv said.
"You want to get out of here?" He asked.
"No, I have a boyfriend." She said smiling.
"Come on babygirl, he never has to know." He said.
"I don't know who you think you are, but I love my boyfriend so..." she said.
"Baby I could treat you so much better." He said.
"Listen. I'm not interested even a little bit. My boyfriend is ten times hotter, sweeter, and better than you. So unless you want me to beat your ass, I suggest you get lost." She said walking away back to the table.

She walked over, and I got up, and picked her up swinging her around. She giggled hugging me. "What was that for?" She asked. "I might have asked that waiter to flirt with you...I wanted to see if you were loyal or not. Please don't be mad." I said fast. She looked at me worried. "Did I pass the test?" She asked. I scoffed. "Are you kidding. You told that guy to fuck off without thinking twice." I said. She smiled, and held my hand.

"When am I gonna find a girl as loyal as you?" Gray asked. "Gray, your a great guy, and any girl would be lucky to have you." She said. He smiled. "I'm single." He smirked. "I'm not." She said kissing my cheek. I just chuckled, and grabbed her butt squeezing it, and kissing her cheek.

——
I dropped Liv off at home, and went back to my house with Grayson. I walked in, and sat on the couch. "Dude. Your so fucking lucky." He said. I chuckled. "What do you mean?" I asked. He scoffed. "Liv. Liv is what I mean. You have an adorable girl, who acts like a kid. On top of that she has a huge fucking ass, and a nice rack. To top it all off she's loyal as fuck...why does she like you?" He said chuckling. I smiled. "I don't know man." I said.

"E, I know you would never, but please don't hurt her. Shes way too sweet, and innocent to ever be hurt." He said. I smiled, and nodded. "Bro, If i hurt her, which I won't, I give you permission to kill me." I said smiling. He smiled. "I'll remember you said that!" He said getting up, and running upstairs.

——
I woke up to my phone ringing, I opened my phone, and the caller ID was "princess." I quickly answered the phone, and could hear Liv sniffling. "E-Ethan..." She said quietly. "You Okay princess?" I asked. I could hear her keep sniffling. "There somebody in my house... I'm scared E." She said sniffling. I could here banging in the background. I shot up, and got sweatpants on.

"Babygirl, stay where you are. Where's your dad, and Lee?" I asked, I was already waking up Gray. She gulped, and another loud bang was heard. "They had to go out of town for Lee's college." She said. I heard banging on the door, and Liv started crying louder. "Baby, stay where you are, don't stop talking to me princess. I need you to hide okay?" I asked. I could hear her breathing fast. She hummed a yes, and I heard what sounded like her door being knocked down.

"Baby your gonna be okay. Where are you?" I asked. Gray ran in the car, and I sped down the road. "I-I'm in my closet." She said. "Hang in Baby we are coming Okay? Keep talking to me." I said. She started breathing faster. I heard talking.

"Where's the girl? Ethan Dolan's girl lives here I'm positive." A male voice said.

I could hear Liv silently crying into the phone. I put her on speaker. I'm fuming. "Liv your gonna be okay." Gray said. Liv screamed, and we heard her closet door bang.

"Let me go!" She yelled. "Damn she's a fighter!" A male voice said.

I had tears streaming down my face now. Then the line went dead. I banged the steering wheel speeding down the street. We pulled into Liv's house, and there was a black van in her drive way. We ran inside, and everything was silent. We ran everywhere, until I heard Liv scream. They were dragging her to the van. "Fuck gray out front!" I yelled.

I pulled out my gun, and shot one in the head, and gray shot the other. Liv stood there frozen, and slowly turned around with a soaked face. She ran, and jumped into my arms, and cried harder than I have ever seen her cry before. I rubbed her back, as she cried into my neck. "Let it out babygirl. Your safe. Im here, I'm always here." I said rocking her.

I took her inside, and she had her legs around my waist, arms around my neck, and head in my neck. I sat down on the couch, and she sat up on my lap sniffing. I moved her hair out of her face, and saw her beat red eyes, and cheeks. "You Okay Baby." I asked. She sniffles, and nodded. "Please never leave me Ethan... please." She said letting out more tears.

I put my hands on her cheeks. "Never." I said making her smile. She kissed my cheek, and walked to Grayson, and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Gray. I love you guys." She said. He smiled. "Love you too Liv. Ethan's gonna beat my ass for saying that." He said making Liv giggle. She turned to look at me. "I love gray, but I'm in love with you." She said making me smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked part twelve!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks love<3