Eleven<3

*!SMUT ⚠️ WARNING!*

*Ethan's PoV*
I talked with all the guys for a while, and then we watched some movies. Liv has a sucker in her mouth, and it was driving me insane. I was already frustrated from being with all guys. She didn't even know it, but that fucking sucker is turning me on. "Babygirl, throw that fucking sucker away." I whispered in her ear. She turned to me with a confused look. "Why?" She asked. I sighed.

"Princess your driving me crazy." I said. She looked like she realized what happened. She looked down, and I had a tent in my pants. "E, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... maybe I can help you out." She said smiling. I nodded. My naughty girl.

"Guys I'm tired I'm gonna head to bed." Liv said. I stood up. "You can sleep in my room, I don't mind." I said smiling. Liv hugged the guys, and told them goodnight. We got to the room, and I sighed flopping back on the bed. "What's the matter daddy?" She asked. I froze. Who the fuck told her I have a daddy kink? I slowly leaned up.

"I got a problem baby." I said. She walked towards me, and sat on my lap. "Let me take care of you E, you deserve it." She said then she gently pushed me down, so I'm laying down. She climbed on top of me, and kissed my neck. She left love bites on my neck.

She slowly took off my shirt, and kissed my chest up, and down. "I hope your patient, I take it slow daddy." She said in my ear. Two words. Fucking. Hot. She kissed down my stomach, kissing each one of my abs then got to my pants. She tugged my joggers down, then slightly pulled down my Calvin's sucking on my v-line. I squirmed under her, and let out a grunt. I felt her smirk agains my skin, and then she pulled my boxers down.

She slowly kissed my tip sending shivers everywhere. She licked up, and down the sides. "Please baby, do something." I said. She took my whole length in her mouth making me moan. Her mouth is heaven. She deep throated me, then bobbed her head up, and down. She started pumping me with her little hand, and sucked on my v-line increasing my pleasure. "P-princess don't s-stop." I moaned.

She went back to sucking me, and that sent me over the edge. I came in her mouth, and she slowly lifted her head in front of me, and swallowed. She bent down, and gently kissed me. "What do you want baby? Tonight's all about you." She said straddling my waist. "Strip for daddy babygirl." I said. She nodded, and slid off of me.

She slowly took her shirt leaving her in a white lace bra. Holy. Fuck. She slowly slid of the sweatpants I gave her, and she was wearing a white lace thong. "Your so fucking gorgeous baby." I said making her blush. She sat on my lap. "What now baby?" She asked. "Now... be mine. Be mine forever." I said she smiled widely. "Olivia Cole... will be my girlfriend in public, and daddy's little girl in private?" I asked. She nodded smiling, and kissed me.

I gripped her butt, and she kissed my cheek. "I'm so goddamn in love with you." I said. She slowly kissed my lips. She put our foreheads together. "Ethan Dolan... I promise, I'm yours forever. I love you." She said. I swapped spots so she was under me.

"Let me make love to you babygirl. Let daddy take care of you." I said. She slowly nodded, and for the rest of the night, I showed Liv how much I love her, and she did the same...

I'm so in love with this girl.

——
I woke up with Liv in my arms. Her hair was in her face, so I moved it, and kissed her forehead. She moved slightly, and wrapped her arms around my waist. I rubbed her arms, and she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled, and tucked her head in my neck. "Morning baby." I sad. She lifted her head, and smiled. "Morning." She said. I leaned in, but she put her hand on her lips. "Let me brush my teeth first." Then she kissed my cheek.
——

"E, I'm gonna go home I have to get ready for the gym." She said grabbing her phone. I wrapped my arms around her, and put my head in her neck. She turned, and kissed my nose. "I'll swing by later, and see you Yeah?" I asked. She nodded. I kissed her forehead, and she walked away.

She jogged back, and kissed my cheek. "Love you." She said. "Love you more." I said slapping her butt as she walked away.

She's mine? Like forever? God. I love her so much. From now on Liv is my world, Liv is first priority.

*Liv's PoV*

I drove to the gym with the biggest smile on my face, that I think I have ever had. I love him so much. I never thought that it was possible to be so in love with someone, but... I completely am.

I got to the gym, and saw my brother. "Hey Lee!" I said. "Hey Liv... so Jake is back.." he said. My smile immediately dropped. "What the hell why?" I asked. He shrugged. I just sighed, and walked to the locker rooms.

Jake is another trainer who left the gym, because I wouldn't go out with him. He's nineteen, and a total creep. In other words Ethan will hate him.

——
I was punching on the bags, and the person I've been avoiding all day, decides to talk to me. "Well, if it isn't Liv." He said. I just glared at him. "Whoa babe, I don't want any trouble." He said. "Sure you don't. Leave me alone Jake, nothings changed I'm still not interested." I said still punching the bag. "What? Got a boyfriend?" He asked. "Actually she does. Get lost before I fuck you up." I turned to see Ethan.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Jake asked. Oh shit. Ethan chuckled. "You might wanna watch your mouth pal." He said smirking. Jake just rolled his eyes, and walked away. "I can't leave you for two hours without some pricks hitting on you can I?" He asked making me smile. I pulled him by his shirt, and kissed him. "What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him. He chuckled. "You got it all wrong baby. I'm the lucky one." He said making me giggle.

God I love this boy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like part eleven!!!
Please vote and comment!
Thanks Hun<3