1. The Mystery (s)Hack

A/n: Hello guys! I just wanted to say that this story is not mine but someone on Quotev's and they do not have a Wattpad account so I will post it for them. Go follow them! (Link: https://www.quotev.com/WritingismyJAM)

Edit (Aug. 30th, 2022): Due to a recent string of inspiration, I have gotten permission to edit this story. But the plot, story line, and idea still belong to the original author!!

~Pheonix

<| ~ ^~ |>

//Welcome to my story

I just want to give you a fair warning, Although this does contain the love story between you and Human! Bill Cipher, it does contain abuse, trigger, and emotional trips. If you do not feel comfortable with such things, that's alright. I just want to alarm you ahead of time. I will also let you know when those moments occur, so if you don't feel comfortable and wish to proceed, you can skip the moments and continue on with the story//

<| ~ ^~ |>

You could've sworn it was close to midnight as you arose from someone rapidly shaking you, your sleepy mind wavering at the action, your body hugged by the firm mattress with each push. "(Yn) sweetie, get up please." You heard your mother whisper quickly with worry, your eyes slowly opening to the blurry outline of your parent, holding your phone in her hand for light.

"M..om?" You mumbled wearily as your mother reached down and clasped your nearest hand to her chest. Her hazel eyes searched your own for a short moment, then flickered up to the doorway behind her for a momentary pause.

"Oh, my little one, come quickly and dress well. Put your shoes on at the door," she whispered in a rushed tone as your vision began to clear up from being more lucid now. You noticed your mother was wearing a black coat, woolen scarf, and a rough looking beanie on over some nice cloths, a white blouse over ironed, brown dress pants to be exact.

"Mom...what's going on?" You asked, before your mom gently placed her index finger on your mouth, gesturing you to be silent. You also noticed that she was wearing gloves, the thin fabric separating her cool fingertip from your warm lips. She turned back to you and looked into your (e/c) orbs seriously.

"Sweetie, I need you to be silent. I am taking you away from this awful house," She whispered as you perked up, your eyes widening wildly. As you opened your mouth to speak softly against her finger, she pressed the digit closer to you sternly. "I cannot explain now, hurry up and pack lightly, we will be leaving in around 10 minutes. Come downstairs quietly and I will explain along the way." She spoke softly, quietly leaving the room and leaving the door slightly open.

Once you were packed and dressed in clothes that you hoped looked well enough, you took your phone off the nightstand along with your charger and exited the room you were sleeping in. You had never thought of it as your bedroom, since one's room should feel like a safe haven, but to you, it felt like a prison. You tossed your school backpack over one shoulder as you tiptoed past the master bedroom, where that monster known as a father slept.

Every time you even went near that area while he was inside or not, you felt a wave of complete anxiety crash over you. Memories of nights alone with that man filling your head like a nightmare, if only they had been simply bad dreams. Once you escaped safely around the hall corner, you carefully went down the stairs, trying to remember which spots creaked and which didn't, hoping not to wake the man your mother was no doubt trying to avoid. Your mother could be seen waiting by the door, the moonlight showing her figure.

"Put your shoes on and get in the car please." Your mother handed you a jacket and after for the hoodie you had put on. You didn't know why she didn't want you to wear your own jacket, but you could only assume it had something to do with why you were leaving. You rook your backpack off and placed it at your feet, raising your arms over your head and letting it slip off of your torso. The cool, humid air of night (well, more like early morning) stuck to your (s/c) flesh, making you shiver and quickly put the fur-rimmed coat from your parent thankfully, exchanging it from your own.