OVA: Comfort

Laying down on your bed and finding nothing else to do, was quite boring for you.

You've already drawn enough, and you found your music boring now-a-days. You groaned, rolling around the bed non-stop. For once, you're extremely bored.

You wished friends from the 'Other Side' would visit, but they all were busy with other things. You wouldn't mind going over to Gravity Falls, but you didn't want to leave without telling Bill.

Where is Bill?

His father summoned him about 20 minutes ago.

It was really a bad moment for him to call, because around that time you and Bill were cuddling and talking about visiting Gravity Falls and seeing everyone again.

But now that you're alone, you can think more deep on topics.

For one, Bill has changed since David's death.

You frowned at that thought, he has indeed changed. Especially around his dad.

Yeah, his father would call him over a few times, but whenever Bill comes back, he isn't the same person who was with you seconds before he was called.

Heck, even when someone tells Bill of his dad, he gives off this look and aura. And whenever you try to ask if everything's okay, he responds

"It's okay sweetie, its no big deal."

You hated that line now.

Especially from earlier, about 20 minutes ago.

"You think Shooting Star would come up and ask to be the godmother?" Bill asked softly, his head resting on your shoulder.

"Probably, knowing her well." You sighed, agreeing with him.

"How do you think Pine-Tree will react when she asks us that?"

"Probably; 'They only started dating you can't do that!'" You mocked Dipper, listening to Bill chuckle.

"I can't find any other accurate answer." Bill spoke after regaining his breath.

"So...when are we going to visit?" You asked, "I mean don't get me wrong, I love this place too. It's just been a while since we saw them."

"Babe, the last time we saw them was around last week."

"....It's been a while?" You squeaked, "...Okay fine, I want to visit my old house there." You sighed.

"Really? Why?" He asked,

"I don't know...memories?" You shrugged, your eyes glancing over to see a maid opening the door.

"...Prince Bill?" The maid squeaked, alerting Bill. He lifted his head slightly off your shoulders.

"..Yes?"

"Your father wishes to speak with you."

And the atmosphere changed within seconds. From a nice, comfortable aura, went the opposite. His hand that was tied with yours flinched,

"...Does he?" Bill asked softly, watching the maid nod.

"Yes." She answered, closing the door. Bill groaned loudly, his head went back to your shoulder.

"Bill....is....is your relationship with your dad okay?" You asked, as Bill forcibly got off of you.

"...sweetie." He looked at you softly. "....My dad and I...well, we have ups and downs."

"...Are you sure?" You asked,

"Yeah, it's no big deal." He shrugged, waving his hand. He got up, stretching.