7. An Open Conversation

//Sorry for the late update, I love all of your support, however next week is finals for me, so I may not be able to update for until next Friday, Saturday latest. I am terribly sorry guys! //

"BILL?!"
You heard Mabel and Dipper scream. You perked up, putting the sketch book aside and ran downstairs. Bill looked a bit irritated, his eyes narrowed from the sudden burst from the Pines Twins.
"Ohmygosh BILL! What are you doing here?" Mabel asked, shocked yet excited.
"...I was going to ask the same thing to you.." Bill responded, crossing his arms and pouted.
"How did you find (y/n)'s house?!" Dipper asked,
"He followed me." You answered for Bill, your eye twitching. Mabel and Dipper's eyes averted to you, as Mabel ran in and hugged you tightly.
"My super biffle! How are you?!" Mabel asked, as you laughed nervously
"Other than having this yellow idiot here, doing great." You answered, as Dipper looked at Bill.
"Hah. She called you a yellow idiot." Dipper smirked, as Bill rolled his eyes. Mabel pulled the hug apart, looking at your eyes closely, heck, even squinting, before she says..
"Okay!"
You blinked, quite amazed at how she works. Mabel dragged Dipper inside, having him sit on the couch.
"So, why are you here Pine Tree and Shooting Star?" Bill asked, frowning.
"We're here because (y/n) over here is my mega ultra super biffle. That's why." Mabel answered almost immediately.
".....well....okay then..." Bill blinked, before looking at Dipper.
"And you?"
"Me?" Dipper blinked, as the dream demon nodded.
"Yeah. You. Why are you here?"
"...Am I not suppose to walk with my sister?" Dipper asked, as Bill groaned.
"Pine Tree. Why are you here. There has to be a reason other than being dragged by Shooting Star." Bill raised an eyebrow.
"Well, I want to see where (y/n) lives, and talk with her." Dipper responded,
"Talk about what?"
"Why do you want to know?" Dipper asked, his eyes narrowing.
"Because I want to know." Bill responded, as Mabel had a grin on her face.
"Is someone jealous?" Mabel asked,
"No." Bill responded. Mabel's grin grew.
"Are you suuure?"
"Positive."
"Alriigght." Mabel sang, before looking at you.
"Well you got a nice place, got any pets?" Mabel asked,
"Well, thank you about the house, and unfortunately there are no pets in here. No pigs, dogs, none." You responded, as Mabel gasped dramatically,
"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PIGS?!" Mabel asked, as you nodded.
"...Unfortunately no." You responded, as Mabel looked at Dipper.
"Dipper."
"...What is it Mabel." Dipper asked,
"....(y/n) doesn't have a pet."
"....Okay?"
"She doesn't have a pig."
"....what am I suppose to do about that?" Dipper asked, shrugging his shoulders. Mabel gasped again, falling on your lap.
"Did you hear what my brother just said (y/n)." She said, sounding weak. You blinked, nodding.
"...Yeah..."
" 'What am I suppose to do about that'.....I...I thought he was my brother..." Mabel said, raising her arm weakly. Dipper facepalmed, as Bill sniffed.
"P-Pinetree I thought you were Shooting Star's ultimate brother.." Bill spoke, his hand on his chest. Mabel shot up,
"THANK YOU BILL." Mabel literally slithered off the couch, on her knees, her arms vigorously aiming at Bill. You sighed,
"Well not my fault (y/n) doesn't have a pet." Dipper pointed out, as Mabel got up, dusting herself.
"I know." Mabel agreed, as Dipper perked up
"Wha- then howcome you are acting as if I offended you?!" Dipper asked, frustrated. Bill rolled his eyes.
"Because you don't say things like that to her Pine Tree." Bill responded, as Mabel nodded.
"Exactly what Bill said."
"Then what else am I suppose to say?!" Dipper asked, wailing his arms.
"You should say something like 'I am so sorry that you don't have a pig Mabel's super ultra mega biffle.'."
"I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT MABEL."
"Why not?"
"Because that is a stupid thing to say!" Dipper responded, as both Mabel and Bill gasped.
"PINE TREE!" Bill shrieked, feeling offended.
"WHAT NOW?!" Dipper snapped, as you laughed nervously.
"N-Now now, let's watch some TV. That'll help clear our minds." You recommended, as Mabel nodded.
"OH YES! Let us watch some TV!" Mabel said excitedly, jumping back on the couch and literally snuggled next to you. Bill sighed, sitting down, frowning that the fight couldn't continue now. Dipper was fuming, and did his best to hide it, but he was...failing..just a little bit. As the TV ran on, a commercial came up, with a...little boy with huge white hair, holding a guitar.
"Who's cute as a button and always your friend?
Why Lil' Gid to the e-o-n~ Wink!"
The...looks to be boy...sang, winking like a baby.
"Lil' Gideon, Child Psyche!" A narrator spoke out, as the boy laughed. You blinked, feeling....a different aura rather than a cute and fluffy one.
"Ugh, ew, its Gideon." Mabel shrugged. as you blinked.
"...what's so bad about him?" You asked, as Dipper gagged.
"He is the WORST. He may look like an adorable baby who everyone seems to love, but trust me he isn't as cute as he looks."
"Mhm he wanted to date me." Mabel added, and Bill laughed.
"He was funny."
"And he tried to steal the Mystery Shack and replace it with his own!" Dipper added,
".....so basically a bad history.." You summarized, as the twins nodded.
"Yep."
"Huh..." You blinked, before looking to see a movie playing.
"He's soooo chubby too, when you take a closer look at him, you think he is only a few months old!" Mabal giggled,
"Anyway, Gideon is an evil, chubby, short boy who you don't want to mess with." Dipper told you, as you nodded.
"I see..."
"He's also sadistic, cruel, and selfish!" Mabel spoke as that ticked you. Did she just say....sadistic, cruel, and selfish?
"Come, let me in my little doll~"
Those words pounced your brain, as you stiffened, Mabel sensed something was wrong,
"(y/n)? What's wrong? Was it something I said?" Mabel asked, concerned. You shook your head
"N-No, just thought of something."
"What did you think about?" Dipper asked
"Nothing important." You lied, with a sly smile on your face.
"Well..okay then." Dipper went along with it, but Mabel didn't.
"Are you sure my mega biffle?"
"I am positive, trust me." You assured, smiling at her. She shrugged,
"If you say so my biffle." She let it pass...for now.
~ ~
Soon after, after lunch, Mabel and Dipper said their goodbye's and dragged Bill in the process. You collapsed in your bed, sighing of relief. Man what a day.... your eyes glance over to your phone, taking it and texted
To Mom;
How are you doing?

After clicking send, you tossed your phone aside and took out your sketching pad. Before your pencil touched the paper...
"Who's cute as a button and always your friend?
Why Lil' Gid to the e-o-n~ Wink!"

Those words by the commercial...you knew it was all a lie. You could sense the aura that Mabel and Dipper were criticizing about. You can sense pure malice in the boy.
Maybe Bill isn't the only person who can just be like him....
But....even so I won't be crossing paths with a boy like that...right?
~ ~
As Bill, Mabel, and Dipper left the house they were talking on of what they had experienced with you.
"But I do hope that (y/n) never gets to meet that jerk." Dipper hoped, putting his hands in his pockets.
"MMmmm the way you're saying it, it's most likely that she will~." Bill poked the boy's cheek, smirking. Mabel was silent, thinking.
"Mabel? You okay? You're never this quiet before." Dipper looked at his sister,
"...Its just....with (y/n), about earlier."
"What about earlier?" Bill asked,
"...When I said that Gideon is a sadistic, cruel and selfish guy....she...had a look that...makes me concerned yet curious." Mabel explained, as Bill titled his head, and Dipper blinked.
"What look did she give?"
"....She....had the look of pure fear." Mabel responded, looking at the 2 boys.