OVA: His Backstory

//There will be a few OVA's, or little events that occur before or after the main plot. This specific OVA is before the plot, the rest will be after. I will post these not as often, because I am working ooonnnn

мy noвle prιnceѕѕ (cιel pнanтoмнιve х reader)

I made a new story! If you love this character, mayybe you should check that out as well!

Have fun reading David's backstory :) //

Many thought during this story; Why did he act like he did? What did poor little (y/n) do to deserve this?

He couldn't help it, being with the girl who looked like the woman of his dreams....

"...Dude, you haven't asked her out yet?" One asked the boy, smirking.

"What are you, a wimp?" Another nudged the boy, snickering.

"W-Well, I am a bit scared to." The boy answered,

"Dude, you told us you had a crush on her for a while now, right?" One boy raised an eyebrow, "Ask her out, and you 2 be Oregon HighSchool's Sweethearts!" He gripped onto the boys shoulders.

"...I-I am a bit scared."

"Ah, he's scared of rejection." The other boy nudged his friend.

"Come on, don't be a wimp! Try it out, see how it goes." The boy smirked, watching David stare at Karen.

"I-I'll try.." He mumbled, gulping and slowly approached the girl.

"Aww yeah!" His friend cheered, watching the scenery.

"Karen." David called out his crush. Karen glanced at David,

"Ah! David, right?" Karen smiled, "Hi! What's up?"

"O-Oh, nothing much, just uh.." David gulped, a small blush appearing on his cheeks, "W-Would you mind...going out for lunch sometime?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-Oh." Karen blushed a little, "...As in a date?"

"Y-Y-Yeah." David started to grow nervous.

"Well.....you see.." Karen rubbed her shoulder, "...S-Someone already asked me out."

"Oh..." David's heart shattered. "S-Sorry about that-"

"No no, it's okay." She gently held onto his shoulders, "You didn't know...sorry.."

"..You shouldn't apologize." David tried his best to smile, "...F-Forget what I asked, okay?"

"Okay..." Karen rubbed her shoulder, watching David turn around and leave in silence. His friends blinked,

"...I sense rejection." One mumbled, watching David give off....an odd aura. He had a smile on his face, but he stared straight ahead. His hands were clenched into fists - leaving the 2 and sat down on the lunch-tables alone. When he sat down, he gently held onto his own shoulders.

She touched me....

She never really did physical contact with him. They have known each other since Middle School, and David began to grow feelings for her.

He faced rejection, yet David didn't feel heart-broken. He couldn't tell on whether it was because he was expecting it, or...because she made physical contact.

Either way he didn't really care.

I'll wait and see how that date went...

Unfortunately for him, the date went along well. Karen started dating the man, and everyone began shipping it.

"...Sorry man." One of David's friends pat him on the back.

"No no, it's okay." David tried his best to look happy. In actual reality he was depressed. The girl of his dreams was swiftly taken away by another prince.

This went along for a couple of months, before the end of June, where David saw something...impure.

He saw Karen's own boyfriend flirting with a group of girls.

How....pitiful.

David stared in horror, as her own boyfriend began kissing the other girls.

As impure as this is....its actually an advantage...

David smiled wide, taking out his phone, aiming the camera at the scene, and gladly sent the photos over to her.

The next day, on the last day of high school, they broke up.

The photos were posted online, by the man who took them in the first place., with permission from the broken-hearted girl as revenge.

And during the summer, Karen began to talk more with David.

And when college began, David's wish became true - Karen accepted David's request on going on a date.

And soon enough, they started dating.

Once college finished, she invited him to move in with her.

And around a year later, he proposed.

He felt as if his life is turning into a pure bliss, they even were going to have a daughter soon.

He became chief of the police, Karen became a principal of an elementary school.

He thought his life would turn happy, he will live with his wife and daughter with no worries and problems...

No worries and no problems...

....

Everything turned around completely when he saw his baby girl growing.

He stared at the little girl playing with her toys....

She looks....so much like her...

He licked his mouth with his tongue, staring at his little girl,

...She won't reject me like she did in high school...right? I mean...she already belongs to me.

He felt his mind turn around, as he stood up.

Imagine her when she grows old...oh my goodness she'll be an angel...

A smile appeared on his face, that soon grew. His little girl looked up, blinking,

"..Daddy?" The girl called out.

Yes...I am your daddy...

"...Little one." He knelt down, "...Would you mind taking some pictures with me~?"