9. The Pyhcopath

//Hey! I just want to thank you all for 120+ likes on this story! Thank you all for the support you have given me and the comments you give!

Please don't be afraid to comment your thoughts, reactions, and more. I literally ADORE them all. //

You stared at the boy, blinking. He's a lot shorter than he looks on TV...

"Well well well...long time no see Bill." Gideon greeted the dream demon, his eyes narrowed and a small smirk emerged on his lips. Bill took off his hat, giving a small bow.

"Likewise."

"What brings you here with....this lovely girl over here?" Gideon referred to you, examining you. Narrowing your eyes, you placed your arms over your chest. Gideon blinked, before realization hit.

"Oh- My dear I do not mean to give you such an image! Silly me!" Gideon slapped his own cheek, before taking out his hand.

"I am Gideon, Child Psychic." Gideon finally introduced himself to you, as you hesitantly shook his hand.

"...(y/n)."

"(y/n), what a nice name. Nice to meet you." Gideon complimented, while shaking your hand. Gideon's eyes averted over to the security.

"Gentlemen, please be sure to prevent any...news reporters...in this perimeter." Gideon referred to the news reporters standing and recording this process. The 2 buff men nodded, literally dragging the news reporters out the door. Gideon's hand removed contact with yours, as the boy looked at Bill.

"Now, might I ask on of how I can be of assistance?" Gideon asked, as Bill sighed,

"Well, I got bored, and I saw you back on TV. So I wanted to visit you." Bill honestly replied.

"So you took (y/n) with you?" Gideon asked, and Bill nodded in response.

"Well, she hasn't met you yet, and Pine Tree and Shooting Star wouldn't want to come." Bill shrugged his shoulders. Gideon's eyes narrowed,

"Ugh...them." Gideon shuddered. Bill chuckled, as you tilted your head, looking at the boy.

"Well, (y/n), tell me about yourself then!" Gideon sat down, looking at you with a small smile. You hesitated, then began to speak.

"Well....nothing much really....I just like to listen to music, draw, and sometimes make stories." You spoke only half the truth. Gideon hummed, looking interested.

"Is that so?" Gideon asked, as you nodded.

"Yeah." You nodded, before Bill took a sharp glance at you.

"Well, how did you get to Gravity Falls then? No one can find this place you know (y/n)." Gideon asked, as you stiffened a little.

"Well...I was traveling and stumbled upon here." You lied, as Bill raised an eyebrow. Gideon blinked,

"Really? Huh...took me a while to find the place as well." Gideon said, laughing a little. You narrowed your eyes, if he is a psyche....

"Well, let me tell you this (y/n), Gravity Falls isn't just any ordinary town." Gideon spoke, as you perked up.

"How?"

"Full of mysteries yet to be unsolved...trust filling around town...all of that." Gideon praised the town.

"You will never grow tired of it." Gideon continued, looking over to get something from behind. Bill looked at Gideon, such a turn made you look at him. It looked like Bill was about to talk about..!

You immediately held his hand tight. Such an action caused Bill to shut up and look at you. You gave a look as in 'I got this covered'. Strangely enough, he just tightened the grip, and lay silent.

"Ah! There it is!" Gideon spoke, as you had to force your hand out of Bill's grip. Gideon took out on of what appears to be photographs.

"Here, take these." Gideon handed them to you, as you took them, looking through to find strange...beings...in them.

"Interesting isn't it?" Gideon asked, as you nodded.

"Gravity Falls is a special place (y/n), remember that." Gideon got up, "Well, I must take my leave. I have an appointment soon, and I can't miss it. Until we meet again!" Gideon bid his farewell, and took off. After a long silence, security came in and escorted you and Bill out the door.

~ ~

Once the security escorted you and Bill, and left alone, Bill jerked his head to you.

"I am surprised you didn't mention anything about the curtains." Bill mentioned, as you looked at him, narrowing your eyes.

"Because he isn't a psyche." You said, your voice seemed a tone down. Bill perked up, looking at you.

"If he were a psyche, he would've said my last name when I said my first. To add on, he would've asked why I went with my mother to Gravity Falls. And he would've mentioned about him, which I know you wanted to know on- which is why you brought me here." You snapped, staring at him. Bill stared in silence, before you turned your head.

"Granny will be home soon. I don't want her worrying." you excused yourself, leaving. Bill watched you leave, without saying a word.

...

.........

..........................

........................................

Gideon stretched, the appointment has been rather boring. As he sat on his desk, the phone rang.

"Ugh...seriously.." Gideon rolled his eyes, taking the phone.

"This is Lil' Gideon~ Child Psyche~ How can I help you~?" Gideon asked, innocently

"....Hello..."

Gideon perked up when he heard the voice. It sounded dark, malicious, and insane.

"....You see...I saw the Gravity Falls news report, and I found someone whom I find very dear." The man continued, as Gideon blinked.

"And who could that be?" Gideon asked,

".....Her name is (y/n)."

"Oh! (y/n)! Yes I met her, how are you related to her?"

"...I am her father. How about we make a little deal.?"

...................

.......

...

.

Bill sat on a tree branch, thinking about what happened after the visit to Gideon. He though about every single event, especially on of what you said to him...

"If he were a psyche, he would've said my last name when I said my first. To add on, he would've asked why I went with my mother to Gravity Falls. And he would've mentioned about him, which I know you wanted to know on- which is why you brought me here."

Hair covered Bill's eye, as he unconsciously took out his hand- the hand you squeezed.

Why did he force to keep the grip? Why was he so silent when you spoke to him after the visit?

Damn.... Bill thought,

She's one...interesting...girl..