8. A Vist

You were alone, sitting down in silence. You took a deep breath, taking in on of what Mabel and Dipper told you about Gideon.

"Anyway, Gideon is an evil, chubby, short boy who you don't want to mess with." Dipper told you, as you nodded.
"I see..."
"He's also sadistic, cruel, and selfish!" Mabel spoke

Your fists clenched, trembling. I thought that Bill can be the only person who can match up with...him...to add on, the aura focusing around the boy wasn't a happy, cheery one as he said he was. The words in the commercial still lingered in your head;

"Who's cute as a button and always your friend?
Why Lil' Gid to the e-o-n~ Wink!"

Those words sounded like the devil saying "Hi I am a nice person!". Although...he said to be a child psyche. You went over to the computer and searched up his name. Sure enough there was an entire site based on him.

Little Gideon- Child Psyche

It was all over the results of searching him up. You blinked, is he really a psyche? Will he predict my future? How is this possible?

Will he find a way to take him away from my life?

Then it hit you,

If he is a psyche, he will find out about Dad and I.

He will know on of what he did to me.

He can fix it then, can't he? He is a psyche after all...

Yes but he is a kid. You thought, closing the application. Will a kid understand my pressure? My emotions? Will a little kid help me with this situation? You sat back on the couch, taking a deep breath, taking this all in.

"Yo."

You gasped, shooting up to see Bill once more with a smirk.

"You....you dick." You mumbled, taking deeep breaths to calm down. Bill laughed,

"Your reaction is priceless." He laughed, collapsing on the couch.

"What are you doing here anyway? Didn't Dipper and Mabel drag you out?" You asked, clearing your throat.

"Hmm? Oh yeah...those 2...well I manage my way out." Bill responded, waving his hands as if it's nothing personal. You frowned, before sitting back down, away from him.

"Hey, Sketch, Shooting Star was quite worried about ya." Bill looked at you, as you blinked.

"Mabel? Why?"

"Cause you looked like a pussy when she told you about that little twerp." Bill replied, sighing, as if he didn't care about Mabel's emotions. You twitched,

"...a pussy..?" You repeated, as Bill nodded.

"Mhm."

"You're calling me a pussy?!" You snapped, your eyebrow twitching. Bill stopped, looking at you smirking.

"Got a problem?"

"Yes. Yes I do." You hissed, feeling offended.

"Then hows this- I won't call you a pussy, if you tell me that on of what Mabel said relates to the man you're scared of." Bill made a small deal, as you stiffened.

"Why are you so curious in my business?" You asked, getting sick and tired of all of Bill's crap. Bill merely glanced at you in response.

"Because you're interesting, Sketch~" He responded, getting up and approaching you slowly.