4. Privete Talk

You stared at the man in shock, the gagging feeling came across your nerves. You didn't like his aura, nor did you like his attitude, neither the way he barged in like that.
"....2 things." You spoke, as the dream demon perked up,
"Yaa huh?" He asked, tilting his head.
"1. How did you get in the house?" You asked, as Bill blinked,
"...went through the window." He answered.
"......Ok.....and 2. How did you know where the house is?!" You asked, as Bill smirked,
"I may or may not have followed you." He answered, as you blinked
"H-How?! W-We should've spotted you!" You yelled, as Bill smirked,
"Hey, did you forget in your little head? I am a dream demon. A Dream. Demon. I can get to anywhere, follow anyone, do anything, and no one will notice." Bill stood, praising himself. You raised an eyebrow, your face looking as if drained from emotion. Bill looked at you, silent. An awkward silence filled the room, until Bill cleared his throat.
"Anyways kiddo, what's up with you?" He asked, crossing his arms, and giving you a smirk. You perked up, blinking
"...what do you mean?" You asked, as Bill chuckled
"Don't play like that (y/n). Something's up and I know it."
"....What on Earth-"
"(y/n)....why did you come to Gravity Falls?" He asked, as you perked up, your eyes widened slightly.
"....because my mom wanted me to come here. Its been a while since I've ever been here." You told Bill, speaking only 1/3 of the truth. Bill raised an eyebrow, before approaching you slowly.
"If your mom wanted you to come back here....why did she drop you off at night?" He asked, as you stiffened.
"...I am not dumb kiddo..I was there when you came in the Shack. Your mother was rather in a hurry. Tell me, who is 'he'?" Bill asked, looking at you with curiosity. Silence was the answer, as hair covered your eyes. Bill blinked, tilting his head, a frown lay across his lips.
"Well?" Bill asked, again, hoping for an answer. You had no answer...you didn't want to tell someone- no..something...on of whom that man is. You feared for the consequences. Dipper told me that he enters your dreams and messes them up..what if Bill puts an illusion of him? What will Bill do about it?!
"(y/n) sweetie, are you alright?" You heard Granny call out, as you looked back at her,
"Yeah...I'm fine, I am just admiring the room." You lied, and in the corner of your eye, you spot Bill pouting
"Hey...don't ignore me." You heard him mumble.
"Alright, take your time, I just wanted to let you know that I made tea." Granny answered,
"I'll be there in a second." You called out, before you glared at Bill.
"....Right now isn't the time to talk about someone like...that....around here." You snapped, as Bill perked up, watching you.
"...you do realize that makes me more curious, right?" Bill asked, a smirk emerged in his face.
"Go ahead and become curious. But no matter what, until the day I fully trust you. I will not tell you anything about that man." You continued, as Bill chuckled, an insane smile growing
"Then I can't wait for you to trust me~."
"I wish you damn luck on that."
"I will be getting all the luck I need, my little pawn. Just. Watch." Bill stepped closer, his smile staying as it is. You took a step back, as Bill perked up
"Oh? Scared now? Finally seeing who you're going against?" He asked, taunting you. He took another step closer, as you took a step back.
"....My Granny wants me. Go away." you hissed, as Bill laughed.

"Sorry to bother your...meeting...with your precious one. Don't worry my little sketch, this won't be the last time you see me." Bill tilted your chin, so you would see him better.
Then in a snap, Bill vanished.
"(y/n)? Are you coming?" You heard Granny, as you perked up,
"Oh yes! I am!" You called back, leaving your room and heading downstairs.
~ ~
You eventually talked with Granny until supper. You put on your jacket, about to leave,
"Wait just a second young lady." You heard your Granny call,
"Which young lady?" You teased, as Granny laughed, exiting with you.
"I wish I were young." She spoke,
"Really? Cause that's not what I see.." You smiled, as Granny giggled.
"Aww you're too kind." She felt flattered, as you giggled.
"Its the truth, I speak nothing but it." You crossed your heart, as Granny kissed your cheek.
"You have your mothers heart." She smiled,
"...I wonder how she's doing..." You mumbled, as Granny sighed.
"Only God knows. May He protect her." She looked up in the sky. You looked down, sighing.
"....Lets hope He does." You said, as she nodded.
"I have faith, you should too." She said, as then the Shack appeared. You could've sworn you saw Mabel jumping up and down in the porch. The moment her eyes lay contact on yours, she literally pranced over to you, jumping on you with a squeal.
"(Y/N) OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. EVEN IF IT WAS FOR LIKE I DUNNO 5 HOURS OR SO?!" Mabel screamed, as Granny laughed.
"You really do have Stanley's personality, Mabel." She mentioned, as Mabel giggled.
"M-Mabel...its good to see you!" You greeted, as Dipper came out
"MABEL WHAT THE HECK THAT ISN'T THE RIGHT WAY TO GREET (Y/N)."
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BRUTHA."
"I AM TELLING YOU HOW TO DO THINGS NORMALLY."
"I find this normal." Mabel pouted, getting up, and helping you stand.
"WHAT YOU JUST DID, ISN'T NORMAL MABEL."
"Well to me it is, and that's all it matters." Mabel giggled, as so did you. Eventually Stanley came out
"YOU KIDS WILL SHAKE THIS ENTIRE TOWN." Stanley screamed, as Granny laughed,
"I feel as if you will Stanley." Granny mentioned, as Stanley frowned
"Well...good to see ya Sharol." Stanley sighed, as Stanford popped out
"Well...I feel as if everyone woke up the town." Stanford frowned, as everyone laughed in response.
~ ~
As dinner commenced, all of what Mabel was talking about was her plans for later. Dipper was trying to stop Mabel, and wanted to talk about all the mysteries, however Mabel objected, ignoring Dipper the entire time. Stanford had to step in and talk to Dipper about the mysteries- even though Dipper wanted to tell you, and you only about them. Stanley and Granny were talking nothing but bad puns and jokes, to add on, about memories they had together. Eventually, Dipper got annoyed at Mabel hogging you, so he slammed his hands on the table.
"(y/n) I want to tell you allll the mysteries here in Gravity Falls." His eye contact never left yours, as silence filled the table.
"Dipper do you like (y/n)?" Stanley asked, as Granny gasped. Perking up, your cheeks had a hint of red, as Dipper's cheeks went as red as a rose.
"WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!" He yelled, as Mabel's smile grew wide.
"Oooooohhhh my gosh! I SHIP IT!" Mabel squealed, as you blinked, completely silent.
"MABEL." Dipper yelled, as Stanford pinched the bridge of his nose.
".....here we go again." You heard Stanford mumble,
"I-I do not like (y/n) that way! I mean we only just met!" Dipper brought up, as Mabel rubbed your back
"Oh my goodness (y/n) i am so sorry for my brother friend-zoning you." She apologized, as Dipper perked up
"MABEL WHAT THE HELL!!"
"...'friend-zoning'?" You repeat, still in disbelief; this is actually happening.
"L-Listen, (y/n), I just met you. Just. Met. You. You understand, right?!" Dipper asked, his eyes literally screaming HELP ME. You blinked
"well...yeah." You nodded, as Dipper slumped to his chair,
"THANK YOU." He wailed his arms up. You giggled, you are actually having friends. You never really had any back at your school- you were always called a psycho, geek, and more.
Maybe I'll like it here....
~ ~

Once dinner ended, after about 10 minutes of talking, you had to leave. It took Dipper and Stanley to get Mabel off of you. Once she finally got off of you, she waved goodbye
"I'll see you tomorrow super biffle!" She waved excitedly, as you giggled, waving in return. The journey back to the house was silent, until
"....So do you like Dipper?" Granny asked, as you pouted
"Granny. I just met him. It will take a LOT for him to get in my actual interests." You responded, and Granny giggled
"Figured just as much." She smiled, before sighing. When you reached the house, you stretched,
"Boy am I beat." You yawned, as Granny nodded.
"Lets prepare for bed." She smiled, as you went upstairs, went to your PJ's and headed to the bathroom. Once you prepared, by brushing and flossing, you kissed Granny good night, and went to bed, your eyes closing.
Your eyes opened to a blank area. It was all white,
is this a dream..?
You looked around, silent. Well, you could walk, especially in your own will so it must be a lucid dream. So then you imagined and hoped for something to happen
Something did.
Blue fire appeared, as a figure emerged. Immediately your eye twitched.
"Hello my little pawn~" Bill spoke, appearing, as he had a smile on his face.
"Told you that it won't be the last time you see me!" He said excitedly, as you immediately cringed.
Remember when you thought that you will like it here?
Yeah....I take that back.