17. The Horror Has Just Begin.

Gideon was taking deep breaths, sitting down while his security was fanning him. He was lucky enough to escape unharmed, however his partner-in-crime wasn't.

"David, are you okay?" Gideon asked, as David winced a little in pain.

".....Totally fine..." David responded, giving a small smirk. Gideon rubbed the back of his head.

"...Sorry I wasn't able to get (y/n) back to you earlier." Gideon apologized, biting his lower lip. David glanced at Gideon, raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you apologizing?" David asked,

"Well...I mean, you seemed to really want her back earlier....yet you ended up getting beaten up by Bill." Gideon responded. David laughed in response, eventually wincing in pain once more - the nurse trying her best to give him the best recovery.

"I was expecting it to be hard to get my little one back, Gideon. Especially since you told me about Bill." David spoke, shaking his hand as if it wasn't really a big deal.

"So...the deal is still on?" Gideon asked, as David nodded in response.

"Indeed, it is. In fact, I am more excited on helping you get Bill on your side. Imagine on how easy it can be on getting her back thanks to Bill on our side." David chuckled to himself, as Gideon perked up.

"That's exactly what I am trying to do - get Bill back on my side. Ever since after Weirdmageddon, Bill focused on Mabel and Dipper Pines. I have been trying to get Bill back on my side, but he never listened." Gideon explained, as David looked at Gideon, his eyes glistening with interest.

"Is that so?"

"Indeed, but now I think it is almost impossible to get Bill back. He saw me involved with the incident earlier - I was just lucky enough to get away....I am very sorry that you weren't."

"It's alright Gideon, besides...I let it happen." David smirked, as Gideon stared at David.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to see how powerful this dream demon is. What, you think I am that weak to get so easily beaten up? Sure, I don't exactly have physical strength, but I can tear down anyone mentally. You think my little rose can handle being with someone like that for so long? Especially with a boy? I don't think so. She may look as if she can handle Bill, but I know her. She can't even touch a man without running away. You know why? Because of me. I am not someone to easily mess with Gideon, trust me on that." David explained, as Gideon stared at him in awe.

"That's...amazing..." Gideon mumbled, as David chuckled.

"I am flattered by your compliment, truly I am."

"So...what will you do now that you have experienced Bill first hand?" Gideon asked, as David smirked.

"Why not lure him to our side?"

"But how? You saw how pissed off Bill was! You were lucky (y/n) spared you!" Gideon asked,

"Bill is a half-demon now, correct?" David asked, as Gideon nodded.

"Yeah, thanks to Weirdmageddon, why do you-" Gideon was going to ask, but then realization hit him. A smirk came across the little man's face.

"Are you suggesting a compromise with the dream demon?"

"Mhm." David nodded,

"Let me guess; Bill will get his full demon form along with him joining me, he gives us (y/n)." Gideon 'guessed', as David chuckled.

"You really are a psyche, Gideon. You work wonders." David said, a hint of sarcasm inside his voice. Gideon laughed in response.

"Well it's my job, David." Gideon responds, before his mind clicked,

"Oh, before I forget, you mentioned earlier that because of you, (y/n) is scared of people, right?" Gideon reminded David,

"Scared of boys in general, yes. Why do you ask?"

"If that's the case, then why did she spare you back then?" Gideon asked, as David laughed

"Because I am her goddamn father. She would never let anything happen to me despite on what I have done to her."  David responded, smiling wide at Gideon. Gideon chuckled, shaking his head.

"I guess that's the magic of family..." Gideon sighed, before getting up. David watched him, tilting his head slightly.

"Where are you going?" David asked, as Gideon smirked at him.

"Staring our little game." Gideon answered, walking off. David smirked, watching him.

"Then go on, my little partner. Soon, victory will be ours; Bill will be your pawn......

and (y/n) will be mine."

~ ~

Gideon sneaked his way towards Granny's house. He knew you'd be there, along with Bill in the process. Another thing Gideon knew, was that Bill would pass out because he used too much power. So he came prepared by making a note for Bill of a meeting place for the talk about the deal. Once he made it over, he would hide behind trees or bushes, in case if anyone was on the porch - however no one was. As he was closer over to the house, the door creaked open, causing Gideon to jolt back behind a bush.

"....and that's what happened." That was (y/n).

"I ship it so hard." That's....MABEL!

Gideon perked up when he heard Mabel's voice. He took a peek, seeing both girls leave the house.

"Is it best to leave Bill alone though? I mean, he's still sleeping." You looked back at the house with concern, as Mabel elbowed your arm.

"It's fine, Dipper is upstairs. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. Besides, we have like, a couple more hours before Bill wakes up." Mabel assured, as you sighed, smiling at her.

"Okay..." You shrugged, as Mabel cheered, wrapping her arm around yours. Gideon felt his cheeks turn bright red, immediately hiding back into the bush, not wanting anyone to see.

"What was that?" Gideon heard you ask. Oh no. Please don't come!

"What was what?"

"I heard a noise from the bushes."

"....I'm sure it's just a squirrel or something. C'mon!" Mabel spoke, as then silence was heard soon after.

Phew....

Gideon peeked out to see no one outside, his heart finally stopped pounding. After waiting for about 5 minutes, he then proceeded on into the house. He gingerly opened the door, peeking in and hoping Dipper wasn't downstairs.

He wasn't.

Gideon mentally cheered, as he snuck his way in the house. Gideon first searched at the living room for any signs of Bill.

Bingo.

Bill was lying down on the couch, still sleeping.

Gideon wanted to scream of joy, his hand slowly reaching over to his phone to call David.

Wait no I am not done yet.

He managed to stop his hand from grabbing the phone and calling David, and instead took out the letter he wrote. Gideon wanted the letter to not be shown so easily. He wanted the letter somewhere where only Bill could see it. Gideon examined Bill completely, hoping for a spot - quickly before Dipper comes downstairs. Gideon's eyes laid on Bill's breast pocket on his jacket. That's the only place at the moment where it seemed safe to put. Gideon gingerly lifted the pocket just a little, sliding the letter in.

This was by far the most intense moment for Gideon.

The moment the letter was inside the pocket, Gideon quickly went out the door, closing it fast but quiet. His heart was pounding so hard, Gideon had to clench his chest.

He couldn't believe it.

He did it.

Gideon smiled wide, pulling out his phone and texted David;

Our little game has just begun.

//guess who is finally back? :)) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be making more during the summer!!!