25. The Wrong Demon To Piss Off

"DIPPERR!" Mabel crashed into the bedroom, glomping her twin brother. Dipper had a heart attack

"M-Mabel what are you..."

"I'm here like you asked and brought Bill with me." Mabel pointed to the dream demon.

"Yo." Bill waved.

"Uh....hi." Dipper raised an eyebrow and waved slightly to the dream demon.

"What do you want with Bill anyway?" Mabel asked.

"I want to ask him a couple of questions." Dipper - for the first time in this entire story - placed his book down.

"Make it snappy Pine Tree." Bill narrowed his eye. Dipper looked at Bill, an eyebrow raised.

"...why...?"

"Becausehewantstoprotecthisgirlfriend~." Mabel quickly responded, a huge grin on her face. Bill's cheeks grew bright red.

"S-She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh come OOONNN - it's so obvious!" Mabel groaned loudly.

"W-What's so obvious Shooting Star." Bill mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Both boys could feel a nerve twitch from the girl, as she stormed right infront of the dream demon.

"YOU. LOVE. (Y/N)." Mabel shouted, her eye twitching, "JESUS BELIBUS, ARE DREAM DEMONS THAT STUPID?!?!"

"Sweet mother Theresa on a Mercedes Benz, you need to chill Mabel." Dipper spoke, massaging her shoulders.

"...I know." Bill spoke softly.

. . .

"Wait hold on, you know you love her?" Dipper was shocked.

"AHA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!! MY SHIP WILL SO BE CANON!" Mabel was so excited she grabbed Dipper and spun him around out of pure excitement.

"....but I am not sure if she thinks the same way..." Bill mumbled, nervously rubbing his arm. Mabel made a pit stop, causing Dipper to fly and hit the wall.

"OW." Dipper squealed.

"....what. did. you. j u s t.  s a y ?" Mabel mumbled, staring right at Bill. "....'not sure if she thinks the same way'?" She repeated Bill's words.

"..Speaking of which, that's what I wanted to talk about. So Mabel, for now let's hold back on the murder thoughts." Dipper slowly stood and sat Mabel down on her bed. Dipper took Bill outside,

"She needs to uh....relax." Dipper looked at Bill, "But that's besides the point, I want to ask you a few questions about you and (y/n)."

"Shoot them."

"Well, it's obvious that you do have feelings for her, right?"

"Yeah."

"When did you notice your feelings?"

"Hmm...not sure. Probably after I realized why she came here." Bill hummed,

"....you noticed them after you knew why she came here?"

"Yeah."

"I see....has she given any signs of trust to you?"

"....Yes."

"Has she admitted her feelings to you?" Dipper asked, as Bill lay silent.

"...Guess not." Dipper assumed, his eyes narrowed slightly.

"....Have you kissed her?" Dipper gently whispered.

Silence....

"...Be honest here." Dipper whispered. "I won't tell Mabel."

"....I tried." 

"It wasn't successful?" Dipper asked, taking a shaky breath, "..I see...that's all."

"Why do you want to know about all of this?" Bill asked,

"Because of reasons." Dipper's arms were crossed, his gaze averted away. Bill crossed his arms, his eye narrowing.

"It's because of that other way, isn't it." Bill's voice changed just a little.

"....n-no it isn't-"

"It is. You're concerned." Bill hovered over the boy. Dipper rubbed his arm, his eyes never making contact with the dream demon's.

"....You just wasted my time with this." Bill hissed, walking downstairs.

"B-Bill wai-"

"I'm leaving. See ya." Bill snapped his fingers and vanished in thin air.

......

....

...

Bill was staring at the open door, and the blood trail from inside...

out.

He slowly walked in, hair covering his eye, noticing a napkin not far. Gently taking the napkin, he sniffed just a little, already knowing what was inside.

We have a napkin with chloroform....and a bloody trail...

Must've happened after I left..

There is only one person....to do all of this...

Bill's fists clenched, trembling. His teeth gritted, a growl came out of his lips. His breaths lay heavy and shaky, his vision going hazy just a little. His usual color yellow slowly faded into a blood-red color. Without his knowledge, the entire town's sunny on-going day slowly turned cloudy, the sound of thunder lay in the distance.

".........DAVID." Bill screamed out the name, lightning struck down as he screamed the worst enemy he has ever met.

...

David watched the lightning strikes, with a wide smile.

"That's right....come to papa~" He mumbled, his insanity at it's peak.