10. The Encounter

You could've sworn you were sleeping- but yet you feel awake. You felt as if your eyes were open. You slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes. Turning your head, you noticed that your phone isn't on your mini desk. Raising an eyebrow, and to make sure you aren't blind, your hand caresses the desk, hoping to feel your phone.

Your hands only felt the smooth top of the desk.

Tilting your head, you reached out to turn on the lantern, but it just wouldn't turn on. You raised an eyebrow, now fully awake. Maybe a black out...? You thought to yourself, before getting out of the bed. Your eyes tried to adjust to your room, but no avail. As you looked around, a streak of light caught your eye. Blinking quickly, your head jerked to the source, finding light behind a door. Just by seeing that made you confused, if behind the door has light, howcome my room doesn't?

Shaking your head, you approached the door, however something made you stop. Before your eyes can reach your brain something is blocking the door, you bumped right into it.

That officially woke you up.

"When the heck..?" You mumbled, before taking the chair and moving it aside. As you moved the chair, however, you felt...uneasy. Your hand gripped onto the handle of the door, slowly pushing it down in order to leave.

What you found when you opened that door made you want to slam that door shut and never open it to anyone else again.

It was as if you left a house, and in front of you, about 4 feet, is a small car.

A very small car. Seems to fit merely mini-dolls. 

You stared at the car, watching the door open. Once the door was open wide, a giant, human sized foot came out.

Sure, the fact of how a human sized foot came out of a small car made you freeze, but to make matters worse.

It was a clown shoe.

.....

Oh shit.

You stared in horror, unable to move, as a clown popped out. Then another....then another....then another....4 clowns walked out of the car.

You HATED clowns, ever since you were a little girl. They have that smile, that unforgettable smile, and they are flat out scary.

To make matters WORSE.

Each clown looked scarier than the other.

You just stared in shock, as the clowns laughed loud and commenced approaching to you. The closer they walked, the more scary they looked than before. Finally, your feet managed to regain its senses, as you ran inside, slammed the door shut and grabbed the chair- stuffing it in at the handle, the way it was when you first saw it. Walking back, eyes never leaving the door, you bumped into the bed on of which you woke up on. Your eyes averted quick at the bed, then back at the door. You gotta hide like...right now.

Mumbling a prayer, you had only 1 place- under the bed.

You dove under the bed while watching the door like an eagle. Once you made it under, your breathing lay heavy, yet soft. As you hid, the door finally banged, and banged. Your fists clenched, biting your lip, you stared at the door. Finally, the door was bursted open, the chair moving across the room. You stared at the pairs of feet entering, each step they make, made a squeaking sound. At that point, you were completely silent, observing them carefully, and mentally marking when to move. As they moved around the room and away from the door, you scooted an inch closer to the edge which was closest to the door. You stared at the feet, before realizing something

I only see 6 feet, that's only 3 clowns. Wasn't there 4?

You heard a shuffle, before turning pale. You forgot to observe the door while scooting. Your breathing went out of balance, before slowly turning your head to see right infront of your face.