33. The Battle

You jumped into action the moment you could see clearly. Wendy, Soos, Stanley and Dipper ran in once Stanford alerted others on the recent incident.

"We can finally kick ass!" Wendy smirked, cracking her knuckles. "It has been since like WeirdMaggedon!"

"I knoowww" Soos clapped with joy, "And it involves Bill! It's so...WEIRD! Am I right or am I right?"

Silence filled the room.

"...Soos, shut up." Stanley ordered.

"Both of you need to pay attention." Stanford glanced at his twin and Soos, before looking back at the map.

"Yeah, you need to pay attention." Mabel pouted until Stanford ruffled her hair.

"You too." He spoke softly, watching Mabel shrug.

"Here is the plan." You glanced at everyone, your hands putting the map flat on the table.

"We don't want to kick down the door to make those badass entrances - this isn't an action movie. Once we manage to get in, we split into 2 groups.  Stanford, Dipper; sneak in and turn off security without getting caught. David is a sneaky guy, he could watch us through cameras. If we get spotted, only God knows what he'll do." You glanced at Stanford and Dipper, watching them nod their heads.

"While Stanford and Dipper turn off security - Mabel, Stanley, Wendy, Soos and I will hide around the main quarter, in securities blind spots. If there are actual security guards - get rid of them."

"As in kill?" Wendy asked,

"...If it goes to that matter; Yes." You answered. "Once cameras are shut down, then we can make a badass entrance -" you glanced at Mabel, cheering silently. "When we make the entrance, there are 2 possibilities. One possibility, is that a large amount of guards will pop in. If that happens, we beat the shit out of them while Stanford and Dipper notify the location of both David and Bill. When that happens, we split again into different groups. Mabel, Soos; Go towards Bill's location." You glanced at the 2 to see them nod and give each other a high five.

"Wendy, Stanley and I will go over to David and finish him off." You glanced at Wendy, watching her nod.

"And if they are at the same place?" Stanley asked.

"Then we have no need on splitting up." You answered, a sly smile appearing.

"Wh-What about Gideon?" Mabel asked,

"What about the little twerp?" Stanley rolled his eyes.

"How about this; Mabel, once you get Bill, you can ask him about Gideon." Wendy suggested. "I'm sure he asked David of him."

"...O-Okay." Mabel nodded her head.

"Any questions?" You asked, glancing around to see Soos raise a hand.

"..Yes Soos?"

"...Can we leave like one of those animes?" Soos asked, "Like when we all leave as a team while the place explodes in the background?"

"...Uh.." You blinked, "...Sure..?"

"Yeesss." Soos cheered.

"Any more questions?" You looked around to see Stanford step up

"...If the plan doesn't exactly work?"

. . .

"...Fight for your survival, and use your head in the progress." You answered, "Now, everyone ready?" You asked, watching everyone's head nod - taking out any weapon they brought. You smirked,