21. Drawings

//sorry for the short chapter today!

"AW COME ON, WHAT IS THIS (Y/N)?!"

"A drawing."

"THIS ISN'T ME! YOU DREW A GIRL WITH POINTY LEGS."

"It's actually a guy."

"I swear he looks like a robot."

"He is a robot."

"...He's Mettaton, isn't he."

"How did you know?"

"...Mabel." You and Bill spoke at the same time. Sighing, your head shook. Bill frowned,

"But even so - it isn't me."

"Well hey, I would but I am not really in the mood to draw." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Wha- (y/n) what do you mean you're not in the mood? You drew a robot from a game."

"Your pose wasn't good enough for my standards."

"Now you're making excuses." Bill pouted. "All I ask is one drawing of me~" He clasped his hands together,

"Pleeaaseeee, I can make it easy for you if you honestly think its hard."

"...how?" You asked out of curiosity. Bill snapped his finger, changing shape into a triangle with one eye.

"There. You can draw me in this form!" Bill spoke, his shape glowing per word. You gasped, staring at this new form.

"....What? Never saw a triangle with one eye that can speak?" Bill asked,

"....Are you..."

"Yes. I am a talking triangle." His eye narrowed, as if he was expecting that answer.

"...No...are you...the Illuminati?" You asked. Bill's eye widened, staring at you.

".....never heard that before."

"You never heard of the Illuminati?!"

"No no I have, trust me. It's just that I was never asked that question before." Bill answered,

"....But are you."

"...no."

"Oh."

"I went into this form so you can draw me." His arms crossed, his eye narrowed slightly. You blinked slowly, a dead-panned face appearing.

"You're that desperate for a drawing of yourself..."

"Yes. Yes I am." Bill nodded. "Can you pleeaaseee draw me?" Bill pleaded once more. You sighed, flipping to another page. Earning Bill's attention, his eye showed excitement.

"But I am surprised you can change forms." You pointed out. Bill blinked,

"Why?"

"Dipper told me you have half of your power."

"It's true, its just that I need a good amount of energy in order to change forms." Bill answered, as you slammed the drawing book shut -startling the dream-demon.

"You used up all your power just so I can draw you?!" You gasped.

"Whoooa (y/n) calm down. I didn't use up that much." Bill's hands were on your shoulders, "But I do appreciate you caring about that....unlike Pine-Tree and Shooting Star." He mumbled. When you heard that, your cheeks were tinted in the color red.

"Well...uhm....you shouldn't use up your powers for me."

"Excuse me Ms. 'I'm Too Lazy to Draw People'. I gotta find a way for you to draw me somehow." Bill crossed his arms. You pouted, looking at him.

"Can you change back though? You look....off." You asked. Bill nods, snapping his fingers once again - his human form returning.

"There we go." You were relieved on seeing a familiar form.

"Now how are you suppose to- Whoooaa." Bill's hands immediately went to his head, his eye closed shut.

"Are you okay?" You asked immediately. Bill nodded,

"...yeah....yeah I am...just....I stayed in that form for a bit too long.." Bill spoke in heavy breaths, before lying down on your bed.

"is it okay if I...'recharge' a little?" Bill asked. "It won't take long...I promise."

"Uh...okay sure" You nodded, your eyes glanced over at the blank paper. Going back a page and seeing the Mettaton drawing caused you to look back at Bill.

Already asleep....

You went back to the blank page, your hand grabbing the pencil

and immediately started drawing.

....

~Meanwhile~

"...Bill turned down my offer." Gideon mumbled, his eyes narrowed. David sighed,

"I was strangely expecting that answer, weren't you?" David asked. Gideon nodded, looking up at his 'friend'.

"As a matter of fact, I was. It seems Bill is getting desperate to not give her away."

"Which is annoying." David grumbled. Gideon nodded in agreement.

"So what should we do now?" Gideon asked David.

"What we do now? Why, begin Plan B of course." David answered with a wry smile on his face.

"Right now?" Gideon asked shocked.

"Is there a problem to that?" David's head tilted slightly.

"Well....yes and no." Gideon responded, nervously. "I mean we can start, we can pull off a surprise. However, it will decrease the chance on getting-" Gideon froze, realizing that David was about to laugh

"That's the point." David laughed,

"Wait, the point of Plan B is to decrease our chance on getting Bill and (y/n)?" Gideon asked. David chuckled, shaking his head.

"No no, not that. The point of Plan B is to pull off a surprise attack." David responded, "They will never suspect it. They are thinking that we are healing and hiding as we speak. If we charge now, our chances on getting both will increase."

"And if they are expecting us to strike immediately? Bill is probably suspicious about us as we speak!"

"Oh please, with my little one roaming around him - he won't even have the time to think about that."

"Why is that?"

"Isn't it obvious, Gideon? Bill loves (y/n)." David smirked, "If she's around him, he'll never think about us."

"He...loves her?"

"Which ticks me off." David growled, "The only person who can love her is me." His fists clenched, a glare set on his face. Gideon stiffened up, watching him closely. Whenever David acts like that, Gideon grows alert. Although he isn't that close to David....but he's well aware on the background

"So we are going to strike quickly, maybe when Bill is with her - oh dear don't worry on that. He spends time with her 24/7." David chuckled, "We should start preparations now." David recommended, standing up. Gideon nodded,

"We should." Gidon agreed, walking with David further into the room.