11. Bonding

For the next couple of days, it was pure silence between you and Bill.

Bill didn't see you ever since he introduced you to Gideon, although it gave you ultimate peace and harmony for the days he was absent, it did concern you. You didn't know why, but it did.

Is Bill plotting something?

Will Bill become more of an annoyance than before?

Those type of questions zoomed in your head, but you realized something.

For one, you told Bill to not tell Gideon about....him...and he didn't.

Another, he didn't say anything after you told him that Gideon was a real psyche.

Another, he held your hand while you were at Gideons

But the part that got you the most, was the dream from a couple of nights ago.

He hugged you.

Your cheeks were so red on that morning, Granny thought you caught a fever. You had to tell her you had this interesting dream, that involved a "good looking man" and that he hugged you. Granny clasped her hands and was smiling wide - claiming as if that dream means you will find your soul mate here. Although you weren't wrong about the  hugging, were you wrong about saying that a "good looking man" did it?

Well....even if Bill is a dick...he is good looking.....

. . .

Immediately you smacked your forehead twice. What the heck did I just say?! You groaned, lying down on the couch. Why do feelings hurt this way? Why are they so confusing now?

Since when did I have feelings..?

That question struck you - causing you to freeze. The last time you were so confused on your feelings was during Middle School - when you had your first crush....

"What a dick he was...he flat out rejected me." You growled - remembering how his friends embarrassed you, which caused your first crush to dislike you. Then it clicked - why am I remembering my first crush when I was thinking about Bill -

.

.

.

"DO I HAVE FEELINGS FOR BILL!?" You shrieked, shooting up from the couch - your cheeks turning red. How the heck can I adopt feelings for a sadistic dick?! Your head was slammed against your hands, a groan escaping your lips.  Why is life so complicated... you had to think about on of what to do with this situation - this always has a solution, doesn't it?! As you thought, the door was heard. When you approached the door, you opened it to be glomped on

"MY ULTRA MEGA SUPER BIFFLE I MISSED YOU!!!" Mabel squealed, hugging you tightly.

"M...Mabel...you...'re....killing....me..." You managed to speak, as Mabel let you go, but was still ontop of you.

"MY BIFFLE I MISSED YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Mabel asked, as you looked at her,

"Well...I have been...a little busy." You answered,

"With what!?" Mabel asked, as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Its Bill, isn't it." Mabel said, blinking slowly. You nodded, sighing.

"Yep."

"Give me details honey and I will provide you the BEST advice." Mabel said, getting off of you and helping you get up.

~ ~

Mabel was persistent on having you lie down on the couch, and her sitting on a chair. She crossed her legs,