31. The Strike

//just a heads up, things get...a little heated in this chapter. if you're not comfortable, you can skip down to the words "What are you 2 up to?"

"...Better than He can."

All audio was blocked out, your heart felt like it was on fire.

I'm actually kissing Bill.

Utter happiness soared through your veins, feeling Bill's hand gently stroke your hair. The kiss slowly departed, as Bill slowly opened his eye and looked at you in silence. His hand which lay tangled in your hair, slowly averted to your cheek - caressing gently with his thumb. After a moment of silence, he pulled you in for another kiss. You decided to go along with the flow, after all, you're so latched onto this moment you felt like nothing nor no one can interrupt this..

nothing nor no one can interrupt this...

wait...

You slowly pulled away, "...what if Mabel sees?" You whispered softly in Bill's ear. Bill groaned, before taking your hand.

"Then let's go somewhere private." He whispered in return, escorting you quickly into the shack and upstairs.

"H-Hold on Bill-" You were shocked on how quick he was. He pulled you over to the twins bedroom, closing the door shut and had a chair blocking it.

"Uh...Bill, what are you doing-" You were cut off when Bill pulled you close, causing a kiss to begin once more. If your past-self were in this scenario, you would've slapped Bill non stop and jump off the window. But now, you decided to let it slide - your eyes slowly fluttering closed, returning the kiss.

Little did you know, Bill decided to...heat it up.

Bill slowly deepened the kiss - lifting you up and put you on his lap, as he sat down on Dipper's bed. His hands slithered up to your hair, stroking the scalp rather deep. His other hand cupped your cheek, gently stroking with his thumb. You slowly departed, looking at him dead in the eye

"...are you okay with this?" You whispered softly, as Bill slowly nodded,

"Of course I am...are you?" Bill asked, noticing you pulling him for a kiss. Your hands rested on Bill's shoulders. Bill's hand that was previously cupping your cheek slowly slithered across your back. Slowly, Bill's kisses progressed over to your neck. Your grip on Bill's shoulders tighten just a little, trembling just a little.

"You're trembling.." Bill mumbled, stopping dead still.

"...F-Force of habit.." You gasped.

"...he does this to you?" Bill asked, slowly departing, but stopping when your hand slithered to the back of his head.

"...Difference is, I don't enjoy it when he does it..." Your eyes shot a look at the Demon's eye. "...keep going."

A sly smirk appeared, "...You sure~?" Bill asked, his breath latched onto your neck, his eye narrowing, latched onto your eyes.

"...Yes." You nodded your head, as Bill's eye closed, and his lips latched onto your neck. Your head slowly rested on Bill's shoulder - giving him full access. You questioned if whether he was a vampire or a dream demon - however it didn't really bother you. Bill tightened his grip against you, getting your attention. Gasping slightly, your grip tightened as well.

"...you know I can show you how sadistic I can be~" Bill huffed, slowly pinning you against the bed. You stared at him, a wide smile on his face.

"Just give me the signal, and I will show you what I can do.." Bill's voice was deep, his hand slithered towards your thigh, gently stroking it. A smirk slowly emerged from your lips, your hand gripping his head.