32. David's Idea

Your eyes stung in pain, taking a while for recovery.

"Your eyes will be fine, hold on." Stanford had you sit down on the couch - with Mabel beside you.

"What happened?!"

"B-Bill came in worried because I didn't show up at the Shack..." You started, sniffing in the process. "T-Then the next thing I know, David was by the kitchen and attacked us both." You continued,

"With pepper spray?" Mabel asked, watching you nod.

"Y..Yeah.."

"So now David got Bill....damn.." Stanford mumbled, anger seizing him. "He won't get away with this.."

"W-We'll bring him back!" Mabel held your hand. Slowly, your vision returned,

"Hold on...didn't Gideon tell us he would tell of David's plan?" Stanford brought up.

"...He did.." You mumbled, fists emerging. "...He lied."

"Hold on, maybe Gideon didn't know!" Mabel tried to defend him. "He can't act being scared!"

"He probably can-"

"No! That isn't Gideon!" Mabel shook her head rapidly, "Maybe David did this on his own!"

"...That could be a possibility.." Stanford considered Mabel's defense.

"F...For now let's forget about Gideon and focus on the main objective." You shook your head. "...David got Bill, and we need to get him back."

....

"Get this fuckin bag off of me." Bill hissed, referring to the bag covering his head.

"Alright." He answered, taking it off with no hesitation.

"What do you want." Bill glared at the man before him.

"What do you think I want?" David asked, a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"You're never going to get her you son of a bitch."

"And what makes you think that?"

"She's changed." Bill smirked, "She isn't that girl who could never say 'no'. And you know that as well as I do."

"Oh, trust me I know. After all, she proved it to me." David nodded his head, "It's just, there is a way for her to say 'yes' on what I want."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" Bill asked, a smirk on his face. David opened up a briefcase, taking out a syringe and a bottle of liquid.

"...I swear if you touch her with that and I will fuck you up." Bill glared at David.

"That could go in 2 ways bucko." David smirked, "But I know what you mean by that; you think I am going to inject this in her?" David chuckled, "As much as I wouldn't mind with that, no. I am not going to give this to her." He shook his head, his eyes staring at the syringe. Bill's nerves relaxed just a little - at least he isn't going to put whatever that is inside you...

"You see, I noticed something." David sighed, putting the syringe on the top of the bottle. "(y/n) has changed - you are right. It's quite rare for someone scarred as her to change. There would have to be someone who would keep pushing her on doing so." David glanced at Bill. "And that, my dear child, is you."

"Call me child one more ti-"

"I am not finished, child." David smirked, watching Bill lunge forward, pure anger in his eye. Due to him being chained to the chair, he couldn't move.

"You pushed her to change, in the most interesting way actually." David smirked, "I mean, sadistically forcing your way in to know her past? How rude.."

"...How do you-"

"I can tell by looking at you." David answered, "You saw the way she denied everything, and it intrigued  you to know more about her - yet she wouldn't spill it. Let me guess; Sharol told you?"

"...You fucker-"

"Do you want to know what I did with Sharol?" David asked, causing Bill to stiffen,

"You killed her."

"I know I did. Wanna know what I did with the body?"

"...why the fu-"

"I know you are interested. You just don't know it." David smirked, "...I burned the body."

Bill lay silent.

"But, as they say, 'like mother like daughter'." He hummed, "I didn't just burn Sharol's body - I also burned Karen's."

"....You....."

"I was lucky enough to burn Karen's before her funeral." He sighed, "I did it before they did the burial."

"...You..."

"I would tell you to tell (y/n) for me, but I don't think you can." David flicked the syringe - now filled with liquid.

"...H-Hold on. What about Gideon." Bill smirked, "I-I'm sure he wouldn't allow you to touch m-"

"Oh, I made sure he was sure about this~."

Bill turned pale.

"You see, I figured Gideon turned against me - I knew the moment he went to his office. I mean come on, who randomly asks for advice on a girl." David rolled his eyes.

"....You didn't-"

"I didn't kill him." David chuckled, shaking his head. "Why would I? If anything, I gave him a little...talk."

"You bastard...go to hell." Bill's voice was trembling. David chuckled deeply,

"Silly dream demon...I am hell." He whispered, injecting Bill with the liquid. Bill's teeth clenched, as the liquid slowly made its way into his body. Once the final drop was added, the dream demon felt something....odd.

"....Wh...What did you- ggh.." Bill felt his heart pounding, and his blood racing.

"What did I put inside of you?" David watched Bill struggle to escape. "Why, something I made. You see, Bill, if there is a way for her to say yes.." David hummed, watching Bill's eye go pale, his struggle to escape instantly ceased.

"...I need some bait."

//As of now, the next chapter will probably be the last chapter. Prepare guys :(

More details in the group chat //