34. The Choice

You heard the chainsaw turn on, as David looked at you, growing quite impatient.

"(y/n)." David called, "Time is running out."

Mabel ran to you, "D-Don't!"

"...If I don't, Bill will die..." You mumbled, watching Mabel go pale.

"Kiddo, please.." Stanley pleaded, as David's grin grew wide.

"...But." You looked at David. "..Whether or not, Bill will die." You spoke, watching David's grin fade just a little.

"So, my answer; no." You growled, taking Mabel's grapple hook.

"...kill him." David growled, a glare latched onto his face. You ran up till around 2 feet from the tall building. Immediately, you aimed the hook in the gap between the chainsaw and the guard's neck. Splitting the gap with the leather, the weapon pulled you forward rather quickly. Due to the sudden action caused the guard to stumble a little. Once you made it up, you kicked the guard hard on the face, grabbing the chainsaw and shooting it directly at David, although David jumped back - the chainsaw digging the ground nearly an inch infront of him.

"...Clever girl..." David looked up, giving a wide smile. "...but not clever en-" He was interrupted by a fist interacting with his nose. Stanley smirked,

"What's wrong bucko? Didn't expect that?" Stanley smirked, watching blood come out of David's nose.

"Wow...that was badass.." Wendy gasped, as Stanley cracked his knuckles

"I know, me punching his nose was badass."

"...I was referring to (y/n)-"

"Wendy, let him feel good about himself." Mabel sighed, "He wanted to do that since David came here."

"...Gee Stanley, that was so badass." Wendy spoke with slight sarcasm. Stanley lunged forward and punched David in the face once more, feeling pumped up.

"Aww yeah that's what I am talking about!" Stanley felt excited, watching David slowly get up.

"...Some things never change..." David exhaled, cracking his knuckles as well.

"Ooohhh now things are getting interesting!" Stanley smirked, as Wendy loaded her gun, and Mabel took out a taser.

You looked down, watching the fight commence down below. I wish he didn't jump back from that chainsaw... You took a shaky breath, before bolting over to Bill, pulling him towards you.

"What the hell is wrong with you-" You hissed, until you saw his pale eye. You stared in complete shock, understanding David's remark on Bill "relaxing".

"....What did he do to you..." You mumbled, having his head rest on your shoulder. "Wake up for fucks sake.." You shook him.

"...He isn't going to wake up you know." The guard mumbled, standing up slowly. "...David injected him with something strong." He smirked, "You'll never see him awake again." He slowly walked towards you.

I'll never see him awake?

Anger boiled in your veins, it's all because of him.....why did David have to drag Bill into this?

"...you're wrong." You mumbled, getting the guards attention.

"...What makes you think I am wrong? Look at the guy." The guard chuckled, "I doubt you'll even get a flinch from him-"

"You're wrong."

"Stop acting so confident." He rolled his eyes, getting closer.

"You stay away from him." You hissed, watching him get closer.