OVA: His Baskstory pt. 2

//One of the main reasons why I am making this is because I have noticed on the backstory you all have read, has only his romantic story with her - not during his time of growing.

I am making this OVA special on this and not the sequel is mainly because the next OVA for the sequel will be the wedding. I am pretty sure you all wouldn't like the idea of seeing David again before that special day with you and your Prince Charming.

So with that, I hope you enjoy learning more about our antagonist, him from when he was born till' where I started on the first part of his backstory, well his romance story. //

"I wish you were never born." He heard those words from his mother since infancy.

His mother had bipolar disorder, meaning she gets serious mood swings. Unfortunately, for our little antagonist, he got the bad side of her most of his life.

Until she took her life away with a rope.

Right infront of him, at age 4.

His father blamed his own son for the death and became an alcoholic. He married a prostitute and killed her because of her job.

"These women are stupid. More stupid than you." His father always said, "That's why you gotta use their stupidity as an advantage, ya see? You gotta watch over them and know their motives." He wrongfully advised to his 5 year old son.

"Watch over them?"

"Ya see, my small idiot." His father spat, "You gotta take things your own way. You gotta make things yours - that's how life works."

"And if what I want goes?"

"You don't give a fuck, you make that thing yours. Cause when they leave, they leave." His father poured more alcohol in his mouth, "You gotta cheat in life to get what you want ya know."

"....how do I cheat life?" David asked,

"You take life and choke it until it gives you what you desire...that's how ya mum and I hooked up to have you." His father touched David's head with an empty bottle. "You gotta take things in perspective n shit to get what ya want and ya keep it."

"Okay daddy-"

"And don't call me that." His father spat, "Only girls can call ya that~" He winked,

"Why?" David asked,

"That means they are yours."

"Oh....okay Jason."

A month later, Social Services came and took David away. His father went on an outrage with a claim of Social Services kidnapping his own child.

"DAVID, REMEMBER; YOU ARE MY SON!" Those were the last words David heard from his father.

A day later, his father died of overdose.

A new family took him in, now David has 2 brothers and 1 sister. However, unfortunately, Social Services were too late to catch this boy and save his sanity.

"Mom! David keeps telling me to call him 'daddy'!" The new sister complained once more.

"What?!" The new mother stared at David in shock, "David you don't tell people to call you that!"

"But isn't she my sister?" David asked with a blank stare,

"Yes she is, but you don't-"

"That makes her in my property, therefore she has the right to call me Daddy."

The new mother covered her mouth, "N...No, she doesn't! She isn't in your property!"

"Why not? She and I live in the same house, correct?"