6. The New Guest

"Ah, (y/n)! Come, I want you to meet someone who claims to know you! My, I thought I met all your friends!" Granny spoke, as you raised an eyebrow, taking a peek at the guest, turning pale.
"This is Bill Cipher, he'll be staying when I am gone." Granny introduced, as Bill waved at you, with an insane smile on his face. You stared at Bill, in horror.
"Well, I must go to work, I will see you later today sweetheart." Your Granny stood, giving a hug to you. Surprised, you returned the hug,
"A...Alright...G..Granny," Those words were the only words you could say. Granny gave you a peck on the cheek before waving to Bill. The insane expression he gave to you, wore off the moment Granny turned around. His expression to her was kind, innocent, and respectful. Granny smiled, before leaving. You reached out to Granny quietly, as she opened the door, her back facing you
Wait...don't leave me with....him...!
The door closed, as a dark aura filled the room.
"....Why Hello Sketch." Bill spoke, an insane smile curling on his lips. You looked at Bill, before dashing up the stairs. Hearing footsteps behind, you immediately went to your room, closing the door shut, blocking it with a chair, then ran over and hid under the bed. What else can I do but hide..? You covered your mouth with your hand, trembling in fear. You knew the moment the door closed you weren't safe. It was much like...what happened then..
~This is now going to be a flashback between the father and reader. If you do not like abuse, please skip till you see the next "~~" ~
"Whheerrreee aarree you (y/n)~" You heard your father sing, as you blocked the door with 2 chairs, and ducked under the bed.
"You can't hide forever~" He sang, as you whimpered under the bed, tears flowing from your eyes. You looked up from the bed, Please God if you love me, please have mom come home quick...
"Oh? Your door's not opening~? Open the door my little one." By hearing his voice just outside the door made you jump slightly, crawling to the wall. Although it was uncomfortable, at this rate its either your life, or comfort. It was silent, until..

Bang.
You had to squeeze your mouth shut with your hand to prevent a scream. Your eyes closed shut, trembling.
Bang.
You knew at this point it may be all over, when you felt at least confident enough, you clasped your hands together, Granny if you say God loves me, please...have him help me...
Bang,
"(y/n)~ You're hiding in here I presume~?" Your dad sang, as your eyes widened, covering your mouth once more and your breath lay completely still, if you were to breath he would probably know where you were.
"Don't think you can hide forever, I will find you." He spat, walking in your room. You had to open your eyes, your (e/c) orbs never leaving the feet that walked in your room. You then scooted over to the edge of the bed, already plotting an escape. No way in hell am I staying in the same spot.
"3........" He started counting, "....2...."
Has he already found me?!
"...1!"
. . .
"Oh? You're not in the closet?"
You took an inaudible sigh of relief, noticing him walked over to the bathroom. Its now or never...you quietly escaped the bed, watching the figure walk deeper into the bathroom. You then pranced out your room without any sound. Even with you being far, you still heard him counting. With that you kept running. Where am I going to go?! Oh! That's right! Maybe... you took out your phone, running downstairs. You scrolled through your contacts, quickly putting on your shoes.
The moment your hand touched the knob, your ringtone came off.
You turned pale.
I forgot...to put my phone on silent....
"I FOUND YOU~" You heard your dad yell, as you saw it was Mom calling. At this point it's all over. You heard running from downstairs, as you opened the front door and ran out to the front yard
But...it was all too late...
You felt an arm grab you, harsh,
"NO!" You screamed, as you father wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Shut up." He spat in your ear, as then...
"Mr. (l/n)? What's going on?" You heard your neighbor ask, as your father gave the neighbor a smile.
"She found out she wasn't invited to her friend's party, and she got upset." He lied, as you shook your head, fear in your eyes.
"N-No h-he's lying!" You trembled, as your neighbor didn't listen to you.
"Eh? Which one? Katie?"
"Yeah, her."
"Awww gee that sucks, hope you feel better though, maybe the next party." The neighbor spoke, as you turned pale.
"Thank you, now come on (y/n), we gotta talk about friends.." Your dad literally dragged you into the house, throwing you inside, before closing the door.
"Do you realize how much I want to eat you up right now because of what you made me do." Your father spat, before pinning you down. You screamed, squirming, but his strength overcame yours. He smiled big,
"You are asking for it~" He spoke, as he looked at your chest. Tears formed in your eyes, it's all over....
~ This is the end of the flashback~
"....(y/n)..?" You heard a male speak, as you gasped, looking to see Bill staring at you. You crawled further into the bed, before noticing something about Bill. He isn't looking at you like he is going to hurt you...he has a look of concern. What..? Why is he giving me that look..?
"....don't worry I'm not going to....just come out." Bill seemed to be at a loss of words, before taking his hand and hoping for you to take it. You stared at his hand, before noticing that tears were flowing out of your eyes
I'm...crying...?
You looked at his hand, as Bill still had the look on his face. He has a look...of concern...when...a short time ago he had a sadistic look on his face. You blinked, realizing that your hand made contact with his, and he is carefully taking you out from under the bed. Once you were out of the bed, Bill realized what he was doing and let go of your hand, clearing his throat.
"It wasn't fair on having a chair at the door." Bill smirked, pointing to the door. You looked over to see the chair down.
"...W...Well when you're chasing me.." You responded, wiping your eyes.
"Well you ran in the first place."
"Because I can't tolerate insane people like you."
"That explains why you were crying under the bed when I found you." Bill sighed, smirking. You looked away, rubbing your eyes.
"Well, doesn't matter. What do you usually do when you're alone sketch?" Bill asked, hopping on your bed. "Ooh this is comfy."
"...Well...I...usually...draw.." You answered, as immediately Bill perked up.
"YOU DRAW?! PERFECT! You can draw me!" Bill immediately posed, as you sat on the bed, taking out your sketching pad from a drawer.
"...I...don't know how to draw people ye-"
"Lies. You do draw mermaids, you can draw people." Bill frowned. Shrugging, you open to a blank page.
"I'm not going to draw you." You rolled your eyes, as Bill pouted.
"You will."
"I won't."
"You say, as you secretly do~"
"Shut up."
"Nope."
"I hate you."
"I know" Bill smirked, as you sighed, and the moment you were about to draw, the door was knocked.
"Hmm? Who could that be?" Bill asked, before jumping off the bed and went downstairs. You sighed, putting the book down before you heard..
"BILL?!" You heard Mabel and Dipper scream.