20

"Blake?"

His head snaps in my direction.
I walk over to him and see what he was staring at.

Oh no.

I almost face palm, my cheeks beating up in embarrassment.

I forgot I drew that. It was the day he held my hand, after he told me that he didn't want a relationship.
I drew him how I saw him. Everything defined and closed off. Distant.

I don't know why I hung it up, but I did. Something about it made it important to me.

"It's amazing." He breaths out, his breathtaking smile brightening up my dim room.

"What are you doing here?" I cross my arms over my chest, attempting to look intimidating.

"I made a huge mistake, Danielle." He looks deep into my eyes, his full of regret.

"What did you do this time?" I sigh.

I swear he's always getting in trouble with people.

"Something really fucking stupid..." I tilt my head, looking at him confused.
"I need you, Danny."

My heart stops, everything around me fading out.

"W-what?" I can't seem to comprehend what he's saying.

"I was so dumb to be afraid and I still am. I didn't realize how great you are to me until my dad started to talk crap. Because of him, we can't be together. He won't let me be with you. But I-"

"Wait." I stop him, holding my hand palm facing him out in front of me. I take a deep breath.
"You came here to tell me that you need me just to tell me again that we can't be together?"

He bites his lower lip, a fear in his eyes that makes me shiver just looking at them.

"I know it's stupid, but I want you and I don't care how long it takes. I just want to be with you." He finishes off, he walks up to me, his hard chest colliding with my still outstretched hand.

"Are you sure? If your dad doesn't like me, then you should date someone that he does like." I drop my hand, my head falling.

He swiftly fills in the empty space, placing both of his hands on either side of my hips.

"Because, I don't want anyone else." He whispers close to my face.

"You d-don't?" My breath hitches in my throat from how his bright eyes are glowing. The deep blue and green swirling like oceans.

"Nope, I'm afraid you're stuck with me." He smirks, his eyes flashing down to my lips.

I smile, my heart speeding up from the way he bites his lower lip.

"I guess that's not a bad thing."

He leans in to kiss me, but a little too fast. Instead of our lips touching, our foreheads clash together.

"Damn, sorry. Are you alright?" Blake grabs my head in his hands, placing a small kiss where his hit it.

"Way to ruin a good moment." I laugh, lightly rubbing my fingers along his head.

He softly laughs, shaking his head and smiling down at me.

"I guess those really do only happen in movies."

"I guess so."

He smirks, his eyes sparkling like a lit fire. He leans in a little more.

"Maybe we should try that again."