25

Blake's POV:

The bell for lunch rang. I hurriedly rush out of my class to find Danielle.
Pushing and lightly shoving people out of my way.

I stop at the end of a hall, spinning around in circles as the mass of people lessen. Only a few bodies litter the place.

I see a small figure walk towards me in the corner of my eye. Wisps of blonde hair flying about.
I look in front of me and down.
Molly stands with her hands on her hips and a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Who ya looking for, Blakey po?" Her nasally voice asks.

I take my eyes off of her and continue to look around.
"Danielle."

"I saw her walk out the front just a second ago."

"Oh." Is all I say.

I guess she already went to lunch?

"Don't worry. I'll give you a good time." She purrs in my ear, staring at me seductively. Her hands run up and down my chest as her face gets dangerously close to mine.

My stomach starts to flip nervously as she is really close to me.

"Molly-"

"Shhh. I know that you want me." She bites her lip.

"What? No, actually I don't." I try to lightly push her away.

"Don't dent it Blake. You and I both know that little miss Danny isn't good enough for you." She giggles.

She's wrong.

But, before I could argue with her, she crashes her lips on mine. Pulling me closer to her by my shirt, pinning herself against the wall.

I put my hands on her hips and try to push her away from me. She puts her hands in my hair and tugs on it, forcing me to be near her.

I try to take a step back but it doesn't work either.

Through all of my struggles, I didn't hear the other presence in the hall.

"Blake?" Her soft voice calls out.

Molly finally lets me go, her evil eyes staring amusingly at her.

I turn around, my eyes almost popping out of my head.
"Danielle."
I look back at Molly, a sickly smirk on her lips.

"It's not what it looks like." I rush out.

"Did I ever really mean anything to you?" She softly asks.
"All those times you kissed me?" Her voice cracks.

"It was just a kiss, Danielle." I accidentally sound the slightest bit annoyed and she heard it.

The hurt in her eyes tore me apart. Seeing her break, broke me.

Suddenly, it's like she lost all emotion. Humorlessly laughing as her eyes go blank.

"Right... That's all it was." She says.

That's not what I meant!

"How stupid of me to actually think you liked me... I mean, why should I care? You're not mine anyways." A tear trails down her cheek as she turns and walks away.

I stay frozen in place as I watch her walk farther and farther away from me. I can't move, I can't talk, I can't even breathe.

I feel as if all the air was just taken out of me. Like my whole soul was ripped out.

Molly walks in front of me, running her hands along my chest like before.
I snap my head to look down at her as she looks back up to me.
And at that moment, I swear I start to hate myself more.

I look back up, Danielle stares at me, tears starting to pour down her face. She quickly turns back around and runs down the stairs, out of my sight and out of my life.

I start to see red, my blood boiling as I clench my fists so tight that my knuckles turn white.

I fully turn to Molly, anger filling me as I stare down at her.
She smiles at me until it slowly fades, fear filling her eyes.

"She was the only thing that I ever cared about and you just took her away from me. I don't want you, nor do I even like you. She's the one I want. Danielle Martin. Her! And you're wrong. She is good enough for me. In fact, she's too good for me. I don't deserve her, but I still want her. I have to have her. And you better not get in my way again. I'm pretty sure that your dad wouldn't enjoy hearing what his perfect little daughter does on her lunch breaks." I storm away from her, no further words spoken from either of us.

Why did she have to do that to me? And at the worst possible moment.

I think back to what I said to cause Danielle to break down.

"It was just a kiss."

That's not what I meant!

I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about Molly.
All those times I kissed Danielle were the best times of my life. Those were never just kisses. I feel everything all at once when I kiss her. Time stops and my heart starts speeding. Those little butterflies in my stomach don't just flutter, they exploded. And everything about it was amazing.

It was never just a kiss with Danielle.

That's not what I meant...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: What do you think of Blake now? What do you think of Molly?

Sorry for doing you like that, but I had to.

And it only gets better from here. 😉

Thank you for reading!!

~ Hayleigh💕