"Oh, guys look! Hoseok Hyung got another letter again!," exclaimed Taehyung pointing to the envelope that Hoseok was holding.

"Oh-oh, Hoseok is getting famous nowadays aye!," complimented Seokjin while putting his hand around Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm sure Hoseok hyung will be the next Mr.Handsome Worldwide after this," Jungkook teased the eldest.

"Excuse me, whatever it is..I, Kim Seokjin will always be the one and only Mr.Handsome Worldwide," confidently Seokjin replied. Which makes the others laugh.

Hoseok just smiled at his friends' behavior and stared at the letter he was holding. It's the same sender from the previous one he received for the past weeks.

"Aren't you gonna read it?," asked the curious Jimin. Everyone turns their gaze to Hoseok, waiting for his decision.

He formed a smile and put the letter back inside his locker. "Maybe soon, once I'm home," he said and closed the locker.

His member groaned. "Oh come on Jung! It's not your first time receiving her letter!," said Namjoon, sounding a little disappointed.

Hoseok stop from walking and turn to his friend, " I know, but you guys always make fun of her words, I'll read it once I'm all alone," explained Hoseok and walk ahead before the rest.

"Why do I sense love in the air?," asked Jungkook. "You're too young to talk about love, make," reminds Seokjin.

"Let's get going to class, we're running late," Yoongi told them which make them walk faster and stop talking.

What they don't know is, there's a girl who's hiding behind the wall and she has heard every one of their conversations. Does she feel flustered by Hoseok's words?

Will she have the chance? Perhaps, do Hoseok know who she is?

🌈🌈🌈

- plagiarism is a crime
- read at your own risk because of grammatical errors ahead.