17

"Yoongi, wait!,"

He keeps walking as if he heard nothing. "Yoongi!,"

He was about to put his earphones on but then the girl screamed. "Min Monkey!,".

He froze on his feet. He sighed, this Ji sauce.

The girl was panting hard in front of him. "Yah! Haven't you heard I'm calling for your name?" she asked.

He looks down avoiding her gaze. "What do you want from me?".

She was surprised to see his reactions. It doesn't seem like the Yoongi she knows. "Are you okay?" she questioned.

"I'm fine. Just, what do you want?".

"Okay, I was wondering if you can help me out?" she asked. He looks into her eyes.

"What is it?"

"Can you accompany me tomorrow?" she asked with a grin. He sighed.

"Why don't you ask Hoseok," he said and walks away. "What?"

She keeps on following him and keeps herself talking. "Yoongi, why are you so cold?" she asked.

He didn't answer but instead, he looked away.

"Ah, yeah! I almost forget about something, where were you yesterday? I was looking for you after I talked with Hoseok,".

"Jisoo..," he called her.

"Yesss Min?" she blinked her eyes, acting cute trying to annoy him.

"Can't you stop?" she was taken aback upon hearing his words. "W-What did you say?".

"Can't you stop whatever you're doing right now? It's irritating," he said.

"I always irritated you anyway," she flips her hair. "No, this time I mean it,".

She looks at him sternly.

"Hoseok open up to you now, right? Then go fucking confess your feelings instead of hanging out with a guy who makes you look like a slut..," he was cut off by a slap on his face.

He gulped and kept his looks more irritated.

"You're..," she can't utter the words because it's him but she is hurt by his words.

"You're a jerk, Min Yoongi,".

It's for the best, Kim Jisoo.