3

Hoseok opened his locker and to his surprise, he got another letter. He smile as he just got two letters for today.

'Is she not going to write me one for tomorrow?' he asked himself staring at the two envelopes.

Someone cleared his throat making Hoseok turns to the person. "Ready to leave?," asked Yoongi while leaning himself to the lockers.

"Yeah," said Hoseok and putting the two letters inside his bag. "Let's go, it's getting late," he added and holds Yoongi's arm dragging him to the way out.

"Hoseok-kid, do you know who's the sender of your letter?"

"Why do ask?" he replied with a question.

"Just..curious.You've been collecting her letters. It seems like you're ready to reply," he commented.

"To be honest, I don't know who she is but I love her letters. She gave me a lot of hope to move further. Her letter is like one of the things that motivated me," he said.

"uh," they heard a sound of falling.

The both of them turn around and a girl was kissing the ground. Yoongi tries his best to hold his laughter.

Hoseok seems surprised and as the angel, he is he helps the poor girl. "Are you okay miss?" he asked the girl in concern.

The girl tried to hide her face with her hoodie but that didn't help much as Hoseok can see her.

"Eo, Kim Jisoo?"

Yoongi smiled behind Hoseok.

'Jisoo, ah so that's your name?,' Yoongi talk to his inner self as if Jisoo could hear him but at the same time, he got confused that Hoseok know her.

"You know her?," asked Yoongi to Hoseok. He nodded.

"Yeah, we're in the same History class, right Jisoo-sshi?"

Her cheeks started to blush as Hoseok noticed her existence, "Y-Yes,".

"So, you guys took History together huh?," Yoongi asked again.

"Yeah, that's how we know each other," Jisoo replied.

Yoongi nodded and looked at the two mischievously in exchange.

'You two are going to be history,'