11

"so, what do you say Jisoo? Are you still in my favor?" he asked while sipping his smoothies.

"I don't know, Yoongi. I feel it's not right," said Jisoo. "For me, it's nothing wrong, you'll get Hoseok as yours and get rid of that witch away," Yoongi spoke out.

Jisoo sighed.

It's too hard for her. She doesn't want to ruin Hoseok's relationship it might ruin his happiness too.

"It's still not right, I can't force him to love me if he can't,".

Yoongi slapped himself with his palm. "Aren't you understand my explanations earlier? That witch using Hoseok, and Hoseok is confused with his feeling," he groaned.

Jisoo just stared blankly at the man in front of him. Yoongi put on that poker face again and glance away.

"I know that Hoseok likes you, but he still hasn't realized that," mumbled Yoongi. Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Stop giving me hope!"  she told him.

"Aish, you idiot! I'm not," he replied with a hiss. "I wouldn't do this if I didn't find you suit him,".

Jisoo looks at Yoongi. "What do you mean?," she questioned, making Yoongi gulp ready to answer her.

"I think you're the best for Hoseok, even though you kinda look like a weirdo," he spoke out, smirking at the end.

Jisoo smacks his arm real hard before rolling her eyes. "Jerk," she murmured.

Yoongi just laugh it off.

"You haven't told me the answer, Kim Ji sauce," he teased. "You want to meet death?," asked Jisoo pissed.

He grinned showing his gummy smile.

"Yes, or a no-no?" he questioned for the last time.

"Fine! I'll do it,".