12

All of the boys gathered at the restaurant having their dinner together full of laughter.

"Sorry, I'm late!," apologized Hoseok. All of his friends turn to him but their smiles dropped once they saw the lady beside him.

"Hii!," said the girl joyfully. They forced a smile and greeted back. "Oh, you guys don't mind that I brought Younghwa with me right?" he asked.

They grinned at him and awkwardly laughed as if it was a small matter.

"Of course, we don't mind!," said Seokjin. Yoongi rolled his eyes mind about her presence.

"Baby, I thought we were going to eat somewhere else?," asked Younghwa with a pout.

"If don't like it here, why don't you just leave us alone?" whispered Yoongi. Jimin heard him and he was holding his laugh.

"This place is awesome, you should try their food," said Hoseok assuring his girlfriend.

"I only eat fancy food," she whined. The boys gave her a stern look and faked a smile.

Yoongi smirked. "Your attitude doesn't seem fancy," he blurted out but only Jimin heard him. Jimin can't hold his laughter any longer making him let out a chuckle.

Younghwa turns to Jimin, "What so funny?" she asked. Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Nothing,".

"Then why are laughing?" she asked unsatisfied with his answer. "None of your business," said Jimin while smirking.

Younghwa stands up. "Baby, I told you that your friend doesn't like me," she whined. Hoseok sighed.

"No, it's not like that," said Hoseok. "Let's go out of here," she ordered.

"But..," Hoseok looks at his friends and the boys giving him questioning looks.

Young left the restaurant while storming her feet. "Sorry guys, I have to go," apologize Hoseok and ran chasing his girlfriend.

"Why are they getting back again?," asked Jungkook not sure about his Hyung relationship with the spoiled girl.

"Because that witch put a spell on Hoseok," said Namjoon while eating his steak.

" I can't stand them any much longer," said Taehyung. Yoongi just let it slide, inside his mind he was wondering about Jisoo.

What is she doing right now?