27

He coughed and hold on to his chest "Don't push yourself, Yoongi," said Hoseok.

"What? It's nothing. Let's go catch up with the rest," said Yoongi heading to the basketball court. "No, you're going home," Hoseok said firmly.

"I don't hear order from you," he declined. Hoseok holds his arm to stop him from walking.

"Can you please just hear me for once?" he asked. Yoongi sighed.

"Look, you know that I hate it whenever people treat me like I'm sick and prevent me to do something that I love,". They look at each other without a single blink.

He sighed. "Okay, if that's what you said so," he let go of his arm and walk ahead because he was tired to argue with him.

He's a stubborn

>>>

Yoongi catches the ball and shoots inside the ring. "Woah!," the member shouted.

"Great catch, Hyung," said Jungkook giving him a thumbs up. While Hoseok just sat on the bench, watching them play.

Back to the center, Jungkook catch the ball while Yoongi tried to steal it from him. Jungkook smirked and was about to pass the ball to Taehyung.

Yoongi was fast enough to catch it first then he ran towards the ring. As he was about to shoot the ball in, he panted.

His head feels dizzy. His sight is getting blurry as if the world turning fast and his ears heard noises.

He drops the ball down. That's when Hoseok knew something wasn't right.

Slowly, Yoongi's sight got lost. He kneeled. "Yoongi!,"

Then, he fainted on the ground.