4

Yoongi leaned against the wall as he was waiting for someone. His eyes sparkled once he saw a familiar figure passing by.

She walks faster through the front entrance rushing somewhere. Yoongi got something in his mind making him smirk at his thought.

He decided to follow the girl instead of waiting for his friend.

He hides behind the lockers and peeked at her. He was right. She's doing it again.

Sneaking her letter to Hoseok's locker as it was still early and the other students aren't around at this early time.

He make his step near the girl as she was having a hard time entering the letter within the small hole, as always. "Need help?" he asked making the girl jolt in shock.

Her eyes widen as she leans to the lockers. She wanted to run but her body was stuck like it was glued. The smirk on his face never left his lips.

"Kim Jisoo-sshi?" he said her name acting he's surprised.

"Ah, it's you," he said and nodded his head.

"W-What are you s-saying?" she tried not to shutter but she did.

He wiggled his brows and smiled cheekily. "You're the girl who writes the letters to Hoseok am I right?".

She gulped.

Yoongi chuckled seeing her reactions. "If so, then what are you gonna do?," she bravely asked and standing properly before glancing away from Yoongi.

"I know who you are, you don't want me to tell him about you. Don't you?" he asked.

Jisoo scoffed and looked at Yoongi. "Are you blackmailing me?"

"Maybe, maybe not,".

"Whatever," she leave Yoongi and fasting her pace so she'll be gone far away from Yoongi.

She's such a temper.