7

"So, there's like 8 main factors of world war I, happened?," asked Hoseok.

"Yeah, but to make it easy for you just remember 5 factors to be written inside your essay, it would complete the 7 paragraphs including the introduction and the conclusion," she explained.

"Ah, yeah that way is easier than memorizing all of the factors," exclaimed Hoseok.

The guy beside Hoseok, scoffed, "Just hearing you guys talking about it makes me want to throw myself away," he said gaining a death glare from Jisoo.

He gave Jisoo a poker face before focusing back on his task. For the whole tutor, Yoongi would always butt in, asking them stupid questions and even giving out his facts likes 'They should name the dynasty as Min Yoongi,'.

'Why did they have to create a school?,' and so on that annoyed Jisoo.

Yoongi would always ruin the moment whenever Hoseok and her laugh at something by saying, 'it's not even funny, even my grandpa wouldn't laugh at it,'.

She is 100% sure that Yoongi doing it on purpose but only he knows why.

Hoseok look at his phone as he got texted by someone. "Jisoo-sshi, I think that's all for today. I have to go now," he said and packing his things inside his bag.

He stands up from his seat and waved a quick bye to Jisoo before he ran away.

Jisoo look at him until his figure was gone from the library.

Why is he rushing?  Is something bad happening?

She asked herself.

"He's going to fetch his girlfriend at the airport," answered the unwanted voice as if he can hear Jisoo's thoughts.

Slowly, Jisoo turn to confront the enemy and gave him the 'i-will-kill-you look.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Don't you know that Hoseok has a girlfriend?".

The world feels like turning black. He's telling the truth?

Hoseok has a girlfriend?