28

She answered the phone call from the contact, named Hoseok.

"Hello?"

"Ji-Jisoo, where are you? he asked in a panic.

"I'm on my way home. Why are you panicking? What's wrong?," Hoseok tried to calm himself down. "It's -..,"

Her pulse palpitates waiting for his words. "It's Yoongi.. He's in the hospital,".

>>>

Hours later on that day.

The Min family and Hoseok saw a figure come to approach them. Mr. Min stands up to talk to the doctor. "Doctor Hyeri," he called.

She sighed. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Min, I have news," she told them.

"Is it bad news or good news?".

"Both, which want you guys want to hear first?" she asked. Mr. and Mrs. Min look down. Hoseok sighed he knows that they were scared as he does. He pulled the two into his embrace and hugged them with both sides making him stand in the middle.

He looks up at the doctor and smiles bitterly.

"Let's hear the bad one first,".

She sighed. "As I told Yoongi, his heart is in a critical situation so, he needs a donor for a new heart the good news is we have the donor ready by now,"

Mr. and Mrs. Min look at her with joy and tears, happy with the news.

"There's a donor for our son?" she asked in disbelief a little bit relieved.

"Yeah, and we need you to sign some paper before we do the operate,".

"Oh God, that's great," said Hoseok in relief, he's grateful that Yoongi has a donor just at right time.

Jisoo would be happy.

Thinking about Jisoo, he looked around. "Where is she? She should be here by now," he glances at the time.

It's almost 2 hours since he last calls her. That makes him worried.