31

The breeze of the cold night went through his face. He has been holding the letter ever since he received it.

But the thing is, he was scared to read it up. He's afraid of the consequences that might be true.

"Just read it, Yoongi or you'll keep wondering," said Hoseok who has been accompanying him for almost an hour at the Han River.

"Don't make me read it for you, "Hoseok giving him the option.

With the last sighed coming from him, he opened the cute envelope.

"This is it, the moment of truth," he mumbled.

To my dearest Min Yogurt a.k.a Min Monkey.

He closed his eyes, almost feeling like he was about to cry. He missed her.

I'm sure by now, you probably have a new heart. I hope that the new heart will think you to be a good boy than the annoying brat you used to be.

"Damn, I miss you,"

Do you miss me? I miss you too. Thank you for giving me hope. Thank you for teaching me how to overcome my feelings. Thank you for being there when I'm hurt.

He sniffed. "You thank me too much, idiot,".

This is not a goodbye letter. This is a love letter from me to you. I'm maybe considered inside you now. Please take care of your heart for me.

He cried. He doesn't want the letter to end.

Because I live there.

"Hoseok," he cried out.

Hoseok looks at him and gives his friend a warm hug. " I miss her,"

"I know, but sometimes we need to let go,".