24

Both of them sighed due to tiredness. They sat on the bench near the fountain remembering what they'd been through.

"Thanks for taking me out," said Yoongi. She smiled. "You're welcome,".

"Yoongi?" he hummed.

"Are you on for a game?" she asked facing him with eagerness. "What kind of game?"

"Truth or dare,"

He rolled his eyes. "What are you kidding me? That game isn't fun, especially with 2 players,".

"Oh come on, let's play it!" she begged. "No,".

"Please Yoongi, please," she begged even more. "Fine, if that's fun to you,".

>>>

She put the bottle between them. "So, how is it working again?," asked Yoongi, uninterested in the game.

"Wherever the head bottle headed to any of our directions, it means that the person needs to choose to take a dare or a truth," she explained.

"Okay, spin it,"

She spun the bottle and the head bottle pointed to Yoongi. She clapped her hands.

"So, truth or dare Min Yoongi?".

"Dare," as expected.

"I dare you to shout your crush's name,". His eyes widen. "C-Crush?".

She nodded and raised her eyebrow. "Why you are not brave enough?" she teased. He stands up and is ready to shout the name.

"Crush!!!," he shouted. "There, I've said it," he smiled at her and back to his sit.

"Yoongi? Really?".

"What? My crush's name is Crush,". He takes the bottle from her. "Now, it's my turn to spin,".

The head bottle again pointed to Yoongi. Making Jisoo laugh her ass off. "It's not even funny," murmured Yoongi.

"It is, the bottle betrayed you!" she said between her laugh. "Just ask me the question," he ordered.

"You choose truth?!,".

"No silly, ask me whether it's a truth or dare," he said. She gave him a stern look. "You already say it, why do I have to repeat it?" she questioned.

He groaned. "I choose dare," he doesn't waste any much time.

"I dare you to confess your secret,". He look at her, a little bit surprised.

"I'm done with this game," he said pushing the bottle away from him. "Yoongi,".

"What?"

"Have you been hiding something from me?".

"Like what?"

"Like, you need a donor for your heart,". He was speechless. Surprised that she knew.

"It doesn't mean that you have to be the distance from me," she continues talking. He gulped and sighed.

She wouldn't understand.

"How do y-you find out?" he asked. She came near him and patted his arm. "You don't have to know how I found it out, just so you know, that I'll be right beside you giving all of my support,".

"It's useless, you're going to get hurt once I'm gone," he said. She cupped his cheeks to make him look her in the eyes.

"I believe you still have a chance, so don't lose hope,".

He looks down at her lips, and he gulped. In this situation, he shouldn't be thinking about kissing those lips.

"Earth to, Min Yoongi?" he shook his head and let go of her hands from his cheeks.

He coughed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just.. something is bothering me,". Her eyebrows furrowed. "What is it?".

"Yeah, so..um can I..," he was afraid to utter the words. "Can I..,"

"For goodness sake just say it!"

"Can I kiss you?".

Heol.