2

She was hiding behind the wall waiting for the hallway to be empty.

"Okay guys, let's go!" she heard one of the boy's orders. She took a peek and his team was making their way to the basketball court.

This is her time to sneak the letter into his locker.

One of Hoseok's friends sighed. "What's wrong?," asked Hoseok.

"I left something inside the locker, you guys go ahead first. I'll catch up," he said.

He ran back to the hallway as fast as he could. He stopped midway as he saw a girl sneaking something into the locker.

"What the heck is she doing?" he asked himself. He hides behind the locker and tries to recognize the girl's figure.

She saw the girl smiling widely as she success entered something inside the locker and walked away.

His brow furrowed right after what he just witnessed.

>>

Right after he take what he left behind with him, he made his way to the basketball court.

"Ya, Yoongi! What take you so long?," asked Seokjin.

"I went to the toilet, dude," he excused. He was about to join the member to play but he froze at where he was standing as he saw the locker girl from earlier.

She was watching his members. He looks in the girl's direction as he is curious about who is she looking at.

"Over here!," said Hoseok ordering Taehyung to pass the ball to him.

Yoongi smirked as he finally understand the whole situation.

'So, she's the one?'