30

yoongi-

I sighed, today is my last day at the hospital which mean, I'm going to discharge. I don't know should I be happy about it? Because I'm waiting for Jisoo and she knows that I'm here.

But still, Jisoo hasn't visited me. Which makes me worried.

According to Hoseok, she has been gone for a long time now. I can't think straight and I wonder a lot of things, which is something bad.

I hope she's fine. "Yoongi, let's go. Your dad is waiting at the car," said Hoseok and picking up my belonging.

I look out the window and sighed again for the millionth time of the day. "She hasn't called you back or some news about her?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but some rumors at school said she left the school," he told.

"What?"

"Her parent came the other day, informing the principal about her absents, but that's only a rumor. The teacher didn't say anything,"  explained Hoseok.

"Where are you?" I murmured and looked outside the view. "Take your time, Yoongi. I'll be with your dad," he said and left me alone.

Minutes later a knock on the door caught my attention. "Doctor," I called her.

She smiled at me genuinely. "I'm glad you'll have a new fresh start now," she said referring to my new heart.

"Yeah, It's a shame that I haven't met the real owner," I said holding the top of my chest.

"Don't be. You deserve it, that's what the owner wants," said Doctor Hyeri.

She coughed and look down at her feet. "I have something for you," said Doctor Hyeri taking out that 'something' from her coat.

"Here," she handed in the letter to me. The envelope's familiar.

"I'm sure, you know her, right? She's going to be fine because she's in the right place," she patted my arm and left the room.

It can't be.

It's can't be her.