21

"Aunt Hyeri!," shouted Jisoo as soon as she came into the office.

The woman in her uniform looks at her in surprise. "What are you doing here?" she asked her niece.

"I feel so lonely at home, So, I decided to come here and see you," she pouted. Her aunt giggled and messed her bang.

"You're lucky 'cause I love you," she pinched her cheeks. "And you're just in time, Let's have lunch," she exclaimed.

"Yay!,"

"But first, I need to clear all these files," she rearranged the files on her desk.

The name of one file caught her eye. "Min Yoongi?" she read.

Her aunt look at her, "You know him?". Jisoo nodded at take the file with her.

"Is he your patient?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm his doctor ever since 2 years ago but I never know he is your friend. You never introduce him to me -" she said.

"What happened to him?" she cut her aunt before she can say any further.

Doctor Hyeri sighed and rolled her eyes "Someone is eager," she murmured. "Aunt Hyeri~," the lass whined.

"He has a heart problem,"

"Then, is he okay now? Is he going to be okay?"

"I'm afraid not. He needs a donor as soon as possible,"

Is this why he keeps his distance?

"Aunt Hyeri?"

"What?"

"Do me a favor, please,".