15

"Amusement Park!," she exclaimed in disbelief towards the guy who're grinning widely.

"Yeah, why is there something wrong?" he asked. "I never went to places like this that full of higher things that can m-move..," she said looking at the rides.

She gulped. "Even Ferris Wheel?

"I'm afraid of height, okay?" she confessed and shut her eyes close. "Your childhood must be boring, no wonder you're no fun," he scoffed.

"Don't you dare start it, Monkey," she shoots him a glare.

"Come, let me help you explore the fun!," exclaimed Yoongi and pulling her hand with him.

Holding hands has become a common thing for these two frenemies.

They're lining up in the roller coaster ride. "Y-Yoongi, if anything happens tell my parent that I'm sorry and I love them so much," she said while looking at the ride. She gulped.

Yoongi laughs at her state. "You're such a drama queen," he looks away and holds her hand tightly. "Don't worry, it's going to be fun," said Yoongi assuring her to move further to the front line.

"Okay, you're up," said the gatekeeper. Jisoo's eyes widen while Yoongi hands in their tickets.

Jisoo stuck on her feet, making the boy groan and pull her hard. "Just one ride, Jisoo," said Yoongi.

They sit on it and fasten their seatbelt with help from the workers. Yoongi is smiling the whole time while the girl beside him seems lifeless.

You're going to die, Jisoo.

Then, the roller coaster moved.

Bye world.

>>>

"Urk,"

She throws up at the drain. The boy rubbed her back. A little bit disgusting with the smells from the vomit.

"Urk,"

He look down into her eyes and mouthed a 'sorry,'. She sighed. "My head is dizzy," she said.

He gave her the water bottle to drink. "I'm sorry, I thought that you'll overcome it," he apologized.

She leans herself to his chest. "This is your fault, genius!". Yoongi felt more guilty.

"I'm sorry okay," he cares about her arm. "You okay, now?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I think,".

"Do you want to eat something?," asked Yoongi. "Do you think I want to eat something after I throw up?".

He closes his mouth shut, nothing going to help if he talks more.

"Let's get home," he decided and pull her up. She feels glad to leave the horror place.

Both of them walk in sync and don't mind talking.

He stopped walking and so do her. "What?," she asked as Yoongi was looking at something.

She looks at where he's looking, even she got surprised after seeing someone who buried his face in his hands near the lake.

"Isn't that Hoseok?"

He keeps himself looking at his friend. "Come here with me," he ordered Jisoo.

>>>

Hoseok was sad.

It's the millionth time, he cried over the same person. He covered himself with his palms and bowed his body.

Crying doesn't mean that he was weak. It's just about to let it out.

"Hoseok?" said a voice.

Hoseok looks up at the one who's calling, he doesn't even mind if there were tears in his eyes.

"Ji-Jisoo sshi," he gulped and look away. " I'm sorry if you have to look at me in this state," he apologized.

"No, it's fine..," she said and sit beside him. "Why are you crying?".

He sniffed and sighed. "I don't know. I feel like I was being used by someone who I love the most," he said.

She nodded. She can guess who is he talking about. Thanks to Min Yoongi, of course.

"She's a lose, then," she said.

"What?"

"I said she's a lose, because letting away a great man like you," she stated.

Hoseok stared at her, he admitted that he do have a crush on Jisoo ever since their eyes met at the first sight.

He smiled and broke the stare. "I'm stubborn, I even fight for her with my friends. I should have listened to them," he said admitting his fault.

"Everybody made mistakes, so..yeah don't blame yourself,".

Hoseok felt awed by her accompany. "Hey, Jisoo- sshi?" he called.

"Yeah?"

"Can I call you as Yoongi called you?" he asked.

Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed, thinking about the names that Yoongi had given. "He gives me too many nicknames," she said. Hoseok chuckled.

"I mean not using the formality names?" he corrected himself. Jisoo giggled.

"Yeah, that's more like it,".

They laughed at it together because they found it funny.

While the other guy just look at them from afar and forced a smile.

"You'll be perfect with him, and not with me," he said as if she can hear him. He sighed and decided to go. She doesn't need him anymore.

Because she's with the right person.