20

Yoongi's house

He opened the front door only greeted by a smile from his beloved friend, Hoseok.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

Hoseok grinned, "Is it wrong to visit my best friend? Besides, we're neighbors," excused Hoseok stepping inside the house without being invited.

Yoongi puffed at his actions "Gee, Hoseok. Make yourself at home," sarcastically he told him and closed the door.

"Yoongi bear," said Hoseok while pouting. "What?" he showed him his laziness expression.

"I'm sad,"

"Why are you sad?"

"I don't know nan Molla," he said pouting even more. Yoongi slaps him with a pillow. "Cut it out!" he murmured.

Hoseok just giggled but Yoongi seems to notice that he was hiding his true feeling.

"I've shown her our secret hideout as you told me," he started making him glance away. It's Jisoo, this time.

"So, how was it going?" he asked even though he don't want to.

"She's rejected me,".

Yoongi looks at him in surprise. "She what?".

"You heard me, I'm not going to repeat it," he sighed and lean his back on the couch.

"I think I need a break from being a lover," stated Hosek. "You're saying that you're letting her go?, that's stupid," said Yoongi.

Hoseok sighed, "She told me that the both of us are confused with our feelings," Yoongi just look at Hoseok, who're beside him, ready to hear him out. "She even told me that, courting her is a wrong move,".

Yoongi scoffed, "What kind of nonsense is that?" he questioned.

"She like me and I like her too, but the thing is Mr.Genius Yoongi, we can't love each other,".

"What do you mean you guys can't love each other? Haven't you both noticed the look in your eyes whenever you're around each other," he stated?

Hoseok smiled at his friend and patted his back, "Maybe we're just admiring each other and nothing else. How about you, Yoongi? Do you notice the look in your eyes whenever you're with her?" he asked back.

"What do you mean, Jung Hoseok?"

He pouted his mouth towards Yoongi and smirked. "Ask yourself, only you know the answer,".

He stands up and slaps his thigh, "Stop what you're planning to do, it won't work, Yoongi. Just so you know, you deserve to be happy too,".