5

"Jisoo-sshi!,"

Her heart beat faster upon hearing him calling for her name. She slowly turned herself to face the guy. Try her best not to blush or shutter.

"Y-yes?," damn Jisoo.

"You left this," he handed in her journal to her. Jisoo almost curses under her breath and takes her journal back away from Hoseok.

Hoseok still plastered that joyful smile on his lips making Jisoo even hard to breathe.

"T-Thank y-you,"

Hoseok grinned, "You're welcome,".

Jisoo was about to walk away but Hoseok hold her wrist. Her eyes widen but still, she acted cool.

"Say, Jisoo-sshi. Are you free this Friday?" he asked.

Is he asking me on a date? Oh my lord..this is not happening. What good deeds have I done in the past? Thanks lord.

Jisoo shook her head at her thought. "No?" he asked unsurely.

"No! I mean yes. Yes, I am free this Friday," she grinned hiding her embrace. "Why Hoseok-sshi?" she continued.

Hoseok nodded and sighed in relief. "That's cool. Can you be my tutor? There's some chapter I can't bear in mind,".

It's a tutor date! " Aish stop it Kim Jisoo!," she spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Stop what? Jisoo-sshi are you okay?" Hoseok asked. Jisoo cursed herself inside her thoughts.

"I'm okay, and um I'd love to. Just inform me further about the place and the time we'll meet," she said.

He smiles at her like a flower blooming. "Super! I will," he told her. "Bye! Have a great lunch," said Hoseok before leaving away.

Jisoo slap her forehead, remembering the stupid things she said in her mind.

"You made me look dumb in front of him!" she whined.