9

She wear her hoodie and left for school. 'It's a brand new day!' she sarcastically told herself.

She walks lazily to the entrance and mumbles some reasons why she has to attend school.

you'll survive!

She shouted inside her thoughts. It's her first time reaching school late which makes her go to detention.

She sighed as she doesn't even care if she'll get punished. She knocks on the class's door gaining everyone's attention.

"Good morning Mrs.Lee, I'm sorry I'm late," she speaks lazily but still bowing her head.

"It's okay Miss Kim, it's your first time being late," excused Mrs. Lee. Jisoo walked to her seat and directly landed her head on the table.

I regretted my choice to go to school!

She closed her eyes and in a min time, soon enough she fall asleep.

>>>

"Jisoo-sshi," an angel voice calls her name. She hummed in return.

"Jisoo-sshi wakes up," said the angelic voice again. She hummed for the second time and slowly open her eyes. Only greeted by someone who she considered an angel on earth.

"Oh- Hoseok!," she jolted backward and wipe her lips in case there was 'dirty water on them.

She hides her face with her hands. "Sorry if you have to see me in this state," she apologized. Hoseok chuckled.

"It's fine. You still look pretty," he sincerely compliments. He cleared his throat after he realized what he just said.

"Mrs. Lee's class has ended, that's why I woke you up," said Hoseok. Jisoo look around there was no one except for him and herself.

"Why didn't Mrs.Lee wake me up?" she questioned.

"I told her that you still caught the fever, which is true..why are you attending school?," he asked while checking Jisoo's temperature with his hand.

"I- I," she can't utter a word. Hoseok smiled at her.

"Come let me bring you to the clinic room," he dragged Jisoo with him. "B-But we're going to separate class," said Jisoo to remind him.

"I'll tell my teacher, that I'm helping you. It wouldn't take much time,".

>>>

Hoseok helps her to put some cold fever packs on her forehead.

"There, I hope you'll get better soon," he said.

"Thanks, Hoseok," I could die at this moment. Be prepared for my funeral.