14

You guys are extra + ordinary with extra love.

Enjoy!

•••

She still can't believe that Yoongi left her yesterday.

She is now walking to the school remembering how Yoongi ran away just like that, leaving her full of questions inside her mind.

She sighed, she was determined to meet Yoongi at school by hook or by crook. She'll force him to talk.

I don't give a shit.

Once she was at school, she saw a group of familiar boys talking at the edge of the building. She walks to them.

"Excuse me, do you guys see, Yoongi?" she suddenly asked. The boys look at her with confused looks.

"Sorry,..but do we know you?" asked the leader of the group. She sighed almost groaned.

"Just tell me where he is and I'll go," she sounds like giving them a warning.

One of them looking at the back of her. A figure was about to join them. "That's him!" pointed the boy.

She looks back and Yoongi's eyes widen before turning back to run away from her. She groaned and grip her fist.

"MIN YOONGI!," she shouted.

The boys looked at them in confusion. "Who is she?," asked the one who pointed to Yoongi earlier.

"I don't know, but she's cute,".

"Enough with your playboy talk, Jungkook," said the leader.

>>>

He stopped running to take his breath. "I'm going to kill you, Park Jimin," he muttered. If only Jimin didn't point this out to him, he can avoid her earlier.

A figure standing in front of him, right then he knows that his soul will be leaving his body after this.

Slowly, he looks up to face her. He showed her his gummy smile and chuckled. "Hehe, you got me," he said playfully.

"No, it's my turn. Run Jisoo run," he said pushing her away but she still with her serious looks.

"I'm not here to play a game with you, dummy!" she scolded. "Why did you leave me, yesterday?" she questioned.

He looks her in the eyes. Seriously, this topic again?

Jisoo raised her eyebrow upon seeing her giving the looks, say something idiot!

He sighed.

"Fine, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"And?"

"I shouldn't leave you like that," he said.

"And?"

"Sorry?"

She rolled her eyes and smack her arm. "Ah! what is that for?" he whined rubbing his arm that was hit by the girl.

"Why did you take my letter?"

Shit, Jisoo? He thought to himself and look away.

"Why did you steal it!?,"

"I didn't okay. I didn't take it or steal it or whatever you say but I didn't and I just keep it," he explained.

She was still unsatisfied with his answer. "How come my letter was with you?"

Think yoongi, think. Don't tell her the truth.

Yoongi coughed. "Hoseok, dropped it so, I was about to give him yesterday," he excused.

"Really?"

No, I don't want you to get hurt.

"Yes, really,"  he nodded.

Her body stiffens in relief and lets go of Yoongi's arm that she has been holding on to.

"If you say so," she walks ahead. Yoongi seems surprised that she's leaving.

"Jisoo-yah!," he chased her.

"What?" she answered walking in sync with him.

"Do you want to hang out after school?"

"As long as you're not dragging me to make a scene with the love bird's date, it's a yes from me,".

Yoongi chuckled.

We'll see.