23

"Oh wow, you sure are a boring person," said Yoongi looking at the museum building.

"What?".

"I thought you were taking me on a date," he murmured. "It's a date!," said Jisoo taking his hand.

"A museum date!"

"Still, you're boring," he rolled his eyes even though he doesn't mean it.

>>>

"Pretty isn't it?" Jisoo asked for his opinion. "Yeah, it is," he admitted while staring at the paint.

"See, isn't it fun?"

"Yeah, this place is kinda fun but you're still a boring person to me," she smacked his arm.

"This will be the last day, I'm dating you," she pouted. Yoongi chuckled at her reaction.

"If that is so, then at least make it meaningful," he told me. She stared at him, wondering a lot of things that were questioning inside her head.

"Why are you staring? Am I mesmerizing like an art?" he posed. "I'm a masterpiece," he said.

"Nah, you're more like a mustard with fries," she teased and left him gasping.

He groaned.

"You should stop comparing me to food whenever you're hungry," said Yoongi. Jisoo stopped at her feet and turn to face Yoongi.

"But, You always look like food," joked Jisoo. Yoongi smirked, dirty thought was inside his mind upon hearing her jokes.

"So," he lowered his voice, making it more deep and husky.

"So, What?"

He smirked, she hate it whenever the smirk appear. "Do you want to taste me?" he asked.

She gulped. This Yoongi right in front of her looks like the scary guy in every horror movie.

"In your dream!" She puffed and walk ahead.

He burst out laughing. "Yeah, Kim Jisoo! Wait up!".