26

"Jisoo!,"

He shouted her name making her jolted. "Huh," she looks at him.

"You scared the hell out of me, Hoseok," said Jisoo. He grinned, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scared you,".

"It's okay, what's up?"

"The sky is up," he joked and she showed him her poker face. "You're so funny," she said.

Hoseok chuckled upon her reaction, "Nothing, I just want to come here and approach you," he smiled.

She smiled at Hoseok, he is still a sweetheart even though she rejected him. "So, I heard that you and Ironman are something, now,".

"Uh? Me and Tony Stark?" she asked in confusion. He laughs his ass off. "No, not the real Ironman,".

She was thinking deeply until a face came up in her mind. "You mean, Yoongi?" she questioned.

He nodded. "What? No, we're just friends," she said. "Oh?"

"Yeah, sort of,". He smirked at her. "What? Why did you give me that look and the smirk on your face?".

"Just admit that you and Yoongi are something," he teased.

"The hell, you're not the Hoseok I used to know," she said. Hoseok laughed and look at her. "Well, maybe because we never stand a chance to know each other," he said making things awkward as the scene she rejected him came through their mind.

"Oh, hey..that's not what I mean, you know," explained Hoseok. Jisoo giggled. "Yeah, I know," she assured.

"We're friends, right?"

"Minus, you used to ask me to be your girlfriend. Yeah, we're friends," she said and let her hand out for a handshake.

Hoseok laughed and shake her hand. "Jisoo, do you want to know something?"

"What?"

"I found out that both you and Yoongi are annoying,". She rolled her eyes.

"Great at least, I'm not the boring one," she stated.

"You're still a boring person for me," both of them looking in the voice's direction.

"Yoongi! Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be at home?," asked Hoseok a little bit worried especially knowing his condition.

"I'm fine, what's the worst thing that can happen?," said Yoongi. "You should be resting at home," said Jisoo.

He groaned. "Come on Jisoo, not you too," he whined. "I'm fine, okay? Don't treat me like I'm dying. I can get through this day," he said and walk ahead.

"Is he mad?" she asked.

"No, he's just on his period,".